Reviews for Belleron
Asugar chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Intriguing new Wraith hive. Your characters, plotting, pacing and descriptions are fabulous as are better than the real episodes, especially the John and Teyla scenes and ingenuity of the premises.
utemia chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I really enjoyed your story alot, especially because the Wraith had character and spunk. More interaction between Wraith and Humans makes things interesting and I hope you reuse the queen and Andrebis in another story sometime in the future. Also love the fact that the Wraith commander uses the hostage spiel to get what he wants, so very human of him.
coreymason chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Absolutely wonderful story! Thanks for a great read!
Nick HeyRee chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
This is brilliant. From the way you set the scene, your descriptive writing, the dialgoue, really well done.

Of course the J/T bits went great too. ;)

The effort you must've put in...thank you.
LantienLady chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
I love your work, Ryan! You are very skilled at writing. I like the way that you are able to make the Wraith dialog slightly similar but still alien to humans (like the reference to names). The thoughts of Major Lorne as he faced his impending death were also very well done. I am looking forward to your next piece of work :-)
jtjaforever chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Very cool!
spiritedchihiro chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
fantastic story! loved the action...and the fact the wraith werent completely evil!