Reviews for Second Life
Winged Seer Wolf chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
If it is now 1988 wouldn't Harry already be sent to the Dursleys?
purrfus chapter 27 . 5/5/2010
Saw a theme list for stories where Harry is living under a new name / identity and the link brought me here.

The pacing and flow really work well in this story. There are so many changes from canon that anything less wouldn't do them justice.

Alice and Gwen are so good, and your goblins are so much fun to read.

Evan makes sense. Plots, plans, mistakes - very well done.
yuya-chan chapter 27 . 4/25/2010
Ah. I'm answering in regards to the pairing. As a slash fan, myself, I'm rather fond of Harry/Neville for the pairing for Harry. Evan, however, I'm quite a bit more flexible on. I'd be happy with Remus or any number of others up to and including Lucius. :P So I'm just going to be waiting patiently for an update. :D
me chapter 27 . 4/14/2010
so is this going to be a evan - tonks pairing... because they would be just a year apart. tonks was in her 7th year when evan/harry was in his first, harry is going to school in three years, so 7-34th year.
me chapter 10 . 4/12/2010
alice longbottom was an auror in the original series.
serenityselena chapter 27 . 4/8/2010
awesome story ... hope youll continue it soon _
IchigoRenji chapter 27 . 4/6/2010
This is a great story, please update soon
ARedHair chapter 27 . 3/18/2010
Nice story. Maybe you'll be inspired and come back to it.
LunaStorm chapter 27 . 3/18/2010
Aww, it's too bad you've stopped this one!
Lrnd chapter 27 . 3/3/2010
This story is pretty interesting. I'm sad that you've abandoned it. If you decide to update on LJ or elsewhere please let me know? Thanks!
TheVirtuoso chapter 15 . 2/14/2010
hello.

i just wanted to tell you that i read this story about a year ago and loved it... but i didn't fav it or any thing!

then i thought 'i would really love to reread this' but i didn't remember the name

i spent a whole day looking for it! but i found it again and i still love it! and now it is in my favs as well : )
XxTwilightFreakxX chapter 27 . 1/24/2010
too lazy to sign in...anyways, this is great! i think that Harry should tell Remus the truth, i also think that someone should invent of a way to give a person's soul back, but i think that's not part of the plot and will never be :( But maybe you should consider it,though.

Seriously, PLEASE make Harry tell Remus the truth...then, he'll come back to his own demintion and change the future..maybe you can just make up a revival potion that can only be taken five mintues after the death. but first...UPDATE! this is a waste if you dont.
Beth5572 chapter 27 . 1/15/2010

Terri
Beth5572 chapter 19 . 1/15/2010

Terri
LoireLoa chapter 27 . 1/13/2010
I love this fic! It's awesome!
1,242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »