Reviews for Second Life
ARedHair chapter 27 . 3/18/2010
Nice story. Maybe you'll be inspired and come back to it.
LunaStorm chapter 27 . 3/18/2010
Aww, it's too bad you've stopped this one!
Lrnd chapter 27 . 3/3/2010
This story is pretty interesting. I'm sad that you've abandoned it. If you decide to update on LJ or elsewhere please let me know? Thanks!
TheVirtuoso chapter 15 . 2/14/2010

i just wanted to tell you that i read this story about a year ago and loved it... but i didn't fav it or any thing!

then i thought 'i would really love to reread this' but i didn't remember the name

i spent a whole day looking for it! but i found it again and i still love it! and now it is in my favs as well : )
XxTwilightFreakxX chapter 27 . 1/24/2010
too lazy to sign in...anyways, this is great! i think that Harry should tell Remus the truth, i also think that someone should invent of a way to give a person's soul back, but i think that's not part of the plot and will never be :( But maybe you should consider it,though.

Seriously, PLEASE make Harry tell Remus the truth...then, he'll come back to his own demintion and change the future..maybe you can just make up a revival potion that can only be taken five mintues after the death. but first...UPDATE! this is a waste if you dont.
Beth5572 chapter 27 . 1/15/2010

Beth5572 chapter 19 . 1/15/2010

LoireLoa chapter 27 . 1/13/2010
I love this fic! It's awesome!
tallica343 chapter 27 . 12/31/2009
Very interesting story.

I noticed one big flaw in Harry's back story however and that is that he lacks an American accent. I don't see how he could get away with such a thing but other than that his back story seems to be ok.

I also wonder why they never leave the manor except when they have to, not even to go outside. Obviously now that they fly thats changed some but with their childhoods I would think they would want to go places they could never go to before like to see the ocean or to an amusement park.

I realize that you haven't updated this story in a while but I figured I'd leave my 2 cents anyway. I hope to read more of this story if you ever decide to finish it.
AI chapter 27 . 12/4/2009
Wonderful story and clever use of time-turner. I like Evan & Harry's relationship. Although a WIP I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing.
Shadow Pegasus chapter 27 . 11/19/2009
Too bad the story seem abandoned. There aren't many stories with HarryHarry, even if you included the one with Harry/Harry.
SnapeAngel chapter 27 . 11/11/2009
LOVE the story so far and hope you plan on coming back to it since it has been since 07 since you last updated it. as to the pairing stuff asked about in the a/n stuff at the start of this chapter the only one I think would make ANY since to see a pairing with/between at this point MIGHT be alice and remus - since they are the same age. the whole idea of pairing alice and evan/harry is sick, she's his godmother for goodness sakes! I never did or do i get the whole 'harry and tonks' thing..yeah she's cute but that's as bad as pairing him with cho or ginny, just not good!

oh another note, I have noticed some MINOR (very minor) grammar issues thoughout the chapters, they are few and they are largely the wrong tense (and the 'me and harry' or 'me and remus' - backwards talk - that you MIGHT be doing intentionally but I don't know, but I thought I would bring it to your attention so you are aware
Knitchick chapter 27 . 11/2/2009
I really like your story and hope you decide to finish it at some point.
lin chapter 27 . 11/2/2009
i hope you start writing this story again. I have read it before, then stumbled across it again the whole thing thourhg...please please don't abandon it!
Jiapa chapter 27 . 10/10/2009
I know Second Life is labeled as On Hold, but I just re-read the chapters you have, since I so enjoyed reading your new chapters in Green and Blue and GreenFair.

If you were so motivated to add to Second Life, I'd love to read it!
1,235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »