Reviews for Second Life
Parrot Post chapter 27 . 8/3/2009
I love it! I hope u plan on continuing the story again. I love ur characters! I like the plot to. Hopefully Harry's style taste will calm down before he gets to hogwarts though. If not he might make luna seem normal. Is there any possibility harry could meet luna before school? Meeting hermione would be suspicious since how did they know she was a witch and the weasleys are big light supporters but the lovegoods r eccetric enough they'd latch onto the inderdimension info if harry ever told him. Oh, i know u ask a couple chapters ago but the closest ive read to a non-gender witches and wizards is to use the term magicals. Anyways, i love ur story. Start writing it again because i'll definitely read it.
Ileah chapter 27 . 8/2/2009
Why wouldn't he open the coffin with magic and just destroy the corpse? Then he could place the empty box back in the ground and Voldy would be none the wiser. Nasty trick, if I do say so myself. Too bad that while he was in Little Hangleton he didn't accidentally wander in the wrong direction first and find Gaunt's Shack. Then he'd have the resurrection stone and horcrux ring if he could survive the traps and curses. Great fic, making Neville so arrogant all the time is getting a bit old though. Harry'll end up in Ravenclaw, won't he, and Neville and Harry to Gryffindor? Or will Harry be Slytherin this time around? I don't think any of them will be Hufflepuffs, but if there was a house for arrogance, I'd guess it'd be mostly purebloods and I'm rambling. I have a similar affliction as Gwen and Harry. (Evan was once referred to as Harry, I'm guessing this because the young Harry wasn't nearby when he did whatever.) My brain and mouth aren't connected, the mouth moves of it's own accord. Gwen is a great charachter by the way, though the houses seem a bit too interwoven by her tales. So many details, I probably missed a few reading until 3am, but I couldn't stop! Please take the story off hold and find it in your heart to update for us. Us being the people who left 1,0 reviews. That many can't all be wrong.
lysjknopp chapter 27 . 7/23/2009
I know that it'ls been a long time since you updated but I really wish you would or give it to someone else who has more time. The plot is quite good, as is the writing.
MaasaiGirl chapter 27 . 7/23/2009
I really love this story. I stumbled across it the other day just read it straight thru! I was so sad when I got to the last chapter and realized you had not updated in so long! I would really love to read more of this story! Let me know if you decide to continue this story. Great job by the way! I think that you should not do any pairing for Harry or Evan. I like it just fine. Looking forward to more!
Fick Chick chapter 27 . 7/21/2009
So far this is an interesting and heartwarming story. I hope you haven't abandoned it.
Aearthr chapter 27 . 7/11/2009
Pls update. -
Lolli chapter 14 . 7/1/2009
This story sucks. I'm sorry. the beginning was pretty good but the characters just seem too... I dunno. Evan keeps seeming to blush and forget things all the time. Harry seems too pen and crazy.
Ginebra chapter 27 . 6/30/2009
hola: es una buena historia, lástima que nunca la continuaste. Igual espero que algún día la continúes. bye!
Darth Demon2 chapter 27 . 6/28/2009
Great story..;...just update it sometime in the future.
mithrilandtj chapter 27 . 6/16/2009
I love this story! I just spent the last 2 days reading it.

Are you going to finish it?

BTW: Evan/Tonks would be a good pairing. They'd be about the same age.

In fact she'd probably still be in Hogwarts.

I have no idea how old Tonks is, just somewhere near Bill & Charlie Weasleys ages. A year or so older than Percy.
Sarah B chapter 27 . 6/15/2009
Love your story! Absolute adore it! This is certainly one of the best pieces of writing that I have seen! I most certainly hope that you will update soon, and will deem thy poor reviewers worthy enough to blessed with anotha chapta.

Hoping for an update,

xitwa74
Selina Novella chapter 21 . 5/15/2009
Evan needs to meet new people, cause so far he's told like 1/2 the people in his life about his secret, which makes it kinda not secret you know? I love Remus and harry is so cute. So is your characterization of Hedwig. That bird must have been a cat in a past life. lol
Slytherson chapter 27 . 5/6/2009
please update soon!
denjia chapter 27 . 5/2/2009
Very good story so far!
Origina1ity chapter 27 . 4/28/2009
amazing story! hope to see more!
1,213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »