Reviews for Second Life
MaasaiGirl chapter 27 . 7/23/2009
I really love this story. I stumbled across it the other day just read it straight thru! I was so sad when I got to the last chapter and realized you had not updated in so long! I would really love to read more of this story! Let me know if you decide to continue this story. Great job by the way! I think that you should not do any pairing for Harry or Evan. I like it just fine. Looking forward to more!
Fick Chick chapter 27 . 7/21/2009
So far this is an interesting and heartwarming story. I hope you haven't abandoned it.
Aearthr chapter 27 . 7/11/2009
Pls update. -
Lolli chapter 14 . 7/1/2009
This story sucks. I'm sorry. the beginning was pretty good but the characters just seem too... I dunno. Evan keeps seeming to blush and forget things all the time. Harry seems too pen and crazy.
Ginebra chapter 27 . 6/30/2009
hola: es una buena historia, lástima que nunca la continuaste. Igual espero que algún día la continúes. bye!
Darth Demon2 chapter 27 . 6/28/2009
Great story..;...just update it sometime in the future.
mithrilandtj chapter 27 . 6/16/2009
I love this story! I just spent the last 2 days reading it.

Are you going to finish it?

BTW: Evan/Tonks would be a good pairing. They'd be about the same age.

In fact she'd probably still be in Hogwarts.

I have no idea how old Tonks is, just somewhere near Bill & Charlie Weasleys ages. A year or so older than Percy.
Sarah B chapter 27 . 6/15/2009
Love your story! Absolute adore it! This is certainly one of the best pieces of writing that I have seen! I most certainly hope that you will update soon, and will deem thy poor reviewers worthy enough to blessed with anotha chapta.

Hoping for an update,

xitwa74
Selina Novella chapter 21 . 5/15/2009
Evan needs to meet new people, cause so far he's told like 1/2 the people in his life about his secret, which makes it kinda not secret you know? I love Remus and harry is so cute. So is your characterization of Hedwig. That bird must have been a cat in a past life. lol
Slytherson chapter 27 . 5/6/2009
please update soon!
denjia chapter 27 . 5/2/2009
Very good story so far!
Origina1ity chapter 27 . 4/28/2009
amazing story! hope to see more!
Zoe chapter 27 . 4/18/2009
Maybe EvanxTonks as a brief dalliance at Hogwarts, but not for any serious relationship.

Actually EvanxOC might be better, since I think that anyone that he actually knew from his own world might seem just too odd to him.
Lady Mage chapter 27 . 4/13/2009
This is good. I hope you update soon!
Jedi Jessic chapter 27 . 3/26/2009
I hope you update this story! But why not have Evan see to Harry meeting Ron and Hermione? It would be nice if Hermione join Harry and Neville for classes if not also the Weasleys. Why did Alice not tell Harry that he should see if Remus could teach him as well untell he 'returned' to Hogwarts. I'm thinking about the things he should know that he does not, that Neville, Ron and Draco grew up with that muggle-borns do not. Also why not have Evan think to expand his circle, of course he may not a poke in the right direction (Gwen maybe). Bones perhapes, the Lovegoodes, and the Diggorys! Luna's mother could still be alive! All might might could help in different ways, both alduts and kids.
1,210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »