Reviews for Second Life
lysjknopp chapter 27 . 7/23/2009
I know that it'ls been a long time since you updated but I really wish you would or give it to someone else who has more time. The plot is quite good, as is the writing.
MaasaiGirl chapter 27 . 7/23/2009
I really love this story. I stumbled across it the other day just read it straight thru! I was so sad when I got to the last chapter and realized you had not updated in so long! I would really love to read more of this story! Let me know if you decide to continue this story. Great job by the way! I think that you should not do any pairing for Harry or Evan. I like it just fine. Looking forward to more!
Fick Chick chapter 27 . 7/21/2009
So far this is an interesting and heartwarming story. I hope you haven't abandoned it.
Aearthr chapter 27 . 7/11/2009
Pls update. -
Lolli chapter 14 . 7/1/2009
This story sucks. I'm sorry. the beginning was pretty good but the characters just seem too... I dunno. Evan keeps seeming to blush and forget things all the time. Harry seems too pen and crazy.
Ginebra chapter 27 . 6/30/2009
hola: es una buena historia, lástima que nunca la continuaste. Igual espero que algún día la continúes. bye!
Darth Demon2 chapter 27 . 6/28/2009
Great story..;...just update it sometime in the future.
mithrilandtj chapter 27 . 6/16/2009
I love this story! I just spent the last 2 days reading it.

Are you going to finish it?

BTW: Evan/Tonks would be a good pairing. They'd be about the same age.

In fact she'd probably still be in Hogwarts.

I have no idea how old Tonks is, just somewhere near Bill & Charlie Weasleys ages. A year or so older than Percy.
Sarah B chapter 27 . 6/15/2009
Love your story! Absolute adore it! This is certainly one of the best pieces of writing that I have seen! I most certainly hope that you will update soon, and will deem thy poor reviewers worthy enough to blessed with anotha chapta.

Hoping for an update,

xitwa74
Selina Novella chapter 21 . 5/15/2009
Evan needs to meet new people, cause so far he's told like 1/2 the people in his life about his secret, which makes it kinda not secret you know? I love Remus and harry is so cute. So is your characterization of Hedwig. That bird must have been a cat in a past life. lol
Slytherson chapter 27 . 5/6/2009
please update soon!
denjia chapter 27 . 5/2/2009
Very good story so far!
Origina1ity chapter 27 . 4/28/2009
amazing story! hope to see more!
Zoe chapter 27 . 4/18/2009
Maybe EvanxTonks as a brief dalliance at Hogwarts, but not for any serious relationship.

Actually EvanxOC might be better, since I think that anyone that he actually knew from his own world might seem just too odd to him.
Lady Mage chapter 27 . 4/13/2009
This is good. I hope you update soon!
1,211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »