Reviews for Second Life
please update soon!
denjia chapter 27 . 5/2/2009
Very good story so far!
Origina1ity chapter 27 . 4/28/2009
amazing story! hope to see more!
Zoe chapter 27 . 4/18/2009
Maybe EvanxTonks as a brief dalliance at Hogwarts, but not for any serious relationship.

Actually EvanxOC might be better, since I think that anyone that he actually knew from his own world might seem just too odd to him.
Lady Mage chapter 27 . 4/13/2009
This is good. I hope you update soon!
Jedi Jessic chapter 27 . 3/26/2009
I hope you update this story! But why not have Evan see to Harry meeting Ron and Hermione? It would be nice if Hermione join Harry and Neville for classes if not also the Weasleys. Why did Alice not tell Harry that he should see if Remus could teach him as well untell he 'returned' to Hogwarts. I'm thinking about the things he should know that he does not, that Neville, Ron and Draco grew up with that muggle-borns do not. Also why not have Evan think to expand his circle, of course he may not a poke in the right direction (Gwen maybe). Bones perhapes, the Lovegoodes, and the Diggorys! Luna's mother could still be alive! All might might could help in different ways, both alduts and kids.
13WolfGirl13 chapter 27 . 3/10/2009
please UPDATE!

this is one of the best stories i ever read and i will be seriously crushed if it was abandoned!
Midnight Draven chapter 27 . 3/7/2009
Its not abandoned is it? *cry*
Rori Potter chapter 27 . 3/7/2009
That was intresting... Update soon.
max999 chapter 27 . 3/7/2009
AH update! haha I think this is actually the best fanfic story i've read in a while. keep it up and update soon please! :)
Riddle7777 chapter 27 . 3/5/2009
hey where are you dude? the wait's killing me.
CheddarTrek chapter 27 . 2/15/2009
Great story, really enjoying it so far, sad to see there haven't been any updates in a while.

Harry seems a bit too much of a spoiled brat at times, like with the "use my fame to get out of trouble" idea, and there are a few too many easy outs like the rings which have portkeys, remove all spells on your person, and act as occlumency shields. Dumbledore is a bit too manipulative in some things to be believable, such as the trinket thing that was supposed to make Harry more loyal towards him.

That said, again though, this is a good story that I am enjoying immensely. I like Remus a lot. I would have preferred that Evan was a bit more powerful. Not super talented and powerful, but just a bit. Would be fairly easy to have him train with Dumbledore for the rest of his 5th year and that summer after his friends were hurt, during which he thought about time travel, and at the end of the summer he implemented it, etc. That would give him 4 months of training with Albus, which would boost his abilities greatly, but wouldn't make him too much so.

Again great story, kudos, and I look forward to updates.
Stunna21 chapter 27 . 2/7/2009
good chapter and update soon this is getting interesting and i can't wait for more so keep writing and post soon.
Jesseka89 chapter 15 . 2/3/2009
what about the 50 galleons that the potters left remus in their will?
alliekiwi chapter 27 . 1/30/2009
A fabulous read! I do hope your muse comes back and you continue this.
1,201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »