Reviews for Second Life
Bjalf chapter 27 . 10/11/2016
This was quite good. Slightly fluffy, a bit annoying with the renaming of the original Harry, and a slightly too evil Dumbledore. Very good spelling and grammar.

The adoption was disappointing.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 17 . 9/29/2016
On the one hand, you seem to be falling into the trap of giving Harry access to more powerful magic than everyone else. On the other hand, this was only written after book 5, so we'd never actually seen a full-scale battle with adult wizards yet (except for that one duel in the Ministry), so it's still somewhat plausible that this kind of advanced magical artifact was out there for people to have. Plus, the writing's good enough to almost make up for it.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 3 . 9/29/2016
This whole thing with Alice was ridiculous, but it sort of worked.
mckertis chapter 27 . 8/2/2016
Very cute story. Would have read further if i could.
Corwyn chapter 27 . 7/15/2016
I'm enjoying the story so far and I thank you for both sharing it with us, and for allowing it to be adopted rather than lying abandoned. Thanks for your good work.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/25/2016
Ah, I wish you'd continue. A story like this should stay with the original writer to the end, especially if it's the first story one's written. Still, I can understand what you're getting at. I hope that one day, this might spark a desire or interest to start it up again, or at least a rewrite.
daisycb chapter 27 . 6/2/2016
I'm really sorry you aren't continuing this. I am finding, much to my regret, that the most interesting stories are not being finished while those that I find quite juvenile are continuing on. Thank you for what you have written of this and hopefully someday you may decide to finish this rather than letting it languish in another unfinished form by another author.
daisycb chapter 21 . 6/2/2016
I'm again referencing your AN about readers complaining about nothing happening. I wonder if these readers are so used to today's films where everything is about total action every second. I am 64 and am used to reading and enjoying the type of story which you are writing. Things are happening, they just aren't swift and violent. Keep writing as you are, the story is doing just fine as it is. If the reader doesn't like how this story is going (and if not. why are they still reading at chapter 21?), then why don't they look for one they do like?
daisycb chapter 9 . 6/2/2016
My response to Jaylee referenced in the AN, if you're that anxious for something to happen really really fast, look for "oneshots" (those stories of only one chapter). There are plenty of them. Let those of us who enjoy more drawn out stories read them in peace.
bassoongirl14 chapter 27 . 5/2/2016
I really love this so far! I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/6/2016
DANGIT. I was so hoping Lupin would figure it out. They did need another friend. Lol, excellent work, though. Loving the story.
RubyJewel230 chapter 19 . 4/4/2016
Please refrain from giving out Harry's secrets like cookies. It's ruining a perfectly good story! Come on! Why would a portrait need to know?
Devil.Harry chapter 4 . 1/29/2016
no Sherlock. I guessed it after first chapter. but it was still fun to read.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/21/2016
After all the crap you've had Dumbles pull, why would Harry/Evan or Alice even think of sending the kids to Hogwarts?
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 17 . 1/4/2016
Woah this is is pretty good. This is the first dimension travelling story i've ever read since i normally don't read these things but this is pretty good. It's a shame Sirius was already dead though i really like him.
1,249 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »