Reviews for Second Life
Ottawa Pagan chapter 27 . 3/20/2014
enjoyed this story :)
Kittens Kat chapter 27 . 3/9/2014
jghfd chapter 27 . 2/12/2014
great story, maybe someday you will continue this. thank you for this story
rainieForest chapter 13 . 1/30/2014
what happened to the black fortune since sirius died? did it go to draco since he's the only male black still alive?
rdeen1952 chapter 21 . 12/8/2013
I am really enjoying your story. Sorry to see it labeled abandoned...
moonprincess97524 chapter 27 . 11/8/2013
I love this wonderful wonderful story. I am very surprised to learn that this is your first story. I haven't given reviews on other chapters because you abandoned it. I am sad about you doing that but I understand. I am extremely happy to learn it was adopted and I can only hope that it lives up to this story. I love all the changes to the universe that happened in this story. As I know I will be reading it again I will be adding more reviews on those chapters. I love that Harry/Evan went to the graveyard and removed Riddle's bones. Thanks for the new favorite.
cilia-chan chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
this fis sounds amazing! I'm so sad to see that it's abandoned :*sad face*: is there no chance that you will finfish this?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
Why cant Harry get his parents?
DEBob19 chapter 22 . 8/13/2013
The word you're looking for is probably magicals.
DEBob19 chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
BAD IDEA! Legilimency!
flaming rose chapter 27 . 8/2/2013
Awwwww! Well, all I can say is that I hope that the new athur has updated and is as good as u! Though, usely there never as good, no matter how hard they try. (Shruggs.)

Anyway, thank u and I'll be sure to check out ur profile page. So, that and bye! Thanks and bye!
btnerb chapter 18 . 7/13/2013
this scene occurred in chapter 18:
"It also helps to think of everything you know about the man – what he looks like, smells like even, the fact that he is a lycanthrope. The words will let in anyone with the correct name. Thinking of the man as you perform the adjustments allows the wards to ensure they only let in the correct person."

"Does it really matter? I mean there aren't likely to be too many Remus John Lupins are there?"

"Probably not, and the wards themselves will properly identify him correctly after the first time he ventures through them. Mostly it's just good practice," she told him with a smile.

You should probably also point out here that in chapter 7 you introduced the "renomen" spell for changing names, so securing something by name is incredibly poor security. Including those details is essential in a world where names are as difficult to change as illuminating a room with "lumos."
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 25 . 7/13/2013
Hmmm, me thinks that Moony sees Alice as more of a potential mate than an ally or friend!
Draeconin chapter 25 . 6/1/2013
You're writing Evan/Harry as having an IQ of about 90. Rather off-putting.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/8/2013
I loved this fic! Hope you will come back to it. The adopted version is not nearly as good.
1,216 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »