Reviews for Second Life
bassoongirl14 chapter 27 . 5/2/2016
I really love this so far! I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/6/2016
DANGIT. I was so hoping Lupin would figure it out. They did need another friend. Lol, excellent work, though. Loving the story.
RubyJewel230 chapter 19 . 4/4/2016
Please refrain from giving out Harry's secrets like cookies. It's ruining a perfectly good story! Come on! Why would a portrait need to know?
Devil.Harry chapter 4 . 1/29/2016
no Sherlock. I guessed it after first chapter. but it was still fun to read.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/21/2016
After all the crap you've had Dumbles pull, why would Harry/Evan or Alice even think of sending the kids to Hogwarts?
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 17 . 1/4/2016
Woah this is is pretty good. This is the first dimension travelling story i've ever read since i normally don't read these things but this is pretty good. It's a shame Sirius was already dead though i really like him.
frodalulz chapter 26 . 12/1/2015
This is a bit random, but I'm guessing you either don't live in the country or the farms near you have geniuses who managed to train their roosters somehow. Roosters don't merely crow near sunset or sunrise... Roosters bloody well crow whenever they want too, no matter what ye want and God help you if there's more'n one rooster near each other. The things won't shut up!
twistedhalfsmileM chapter 27 . 12/1/2015
*M reads beginning AN*
"yes... hmm... yes"
*M reads pairing notice*
"Evan/Alice... ew no... Evan/Tonks... interesting... Evan/Remus... now THAT would be interesting...Remus/Alice..." *crosses fingers* "definitely... YES! YES! I KNEW IT!"
-M
twistedhalfsmileM chapter 22 . 12/1/2015
About your pronoun issue:
I've had this problem too. I feel your pain! I usually use 'mages' (I think I've read too much of Blueowl's work) because 'magic-users' is too long. According to situation, 'students', staff, Ministry workers, minions, etc. work very well. Hope you find a solution! Also thanks for writing bcuz I really love this story!
-M
Calmzone1 chapter 27 . 11/13/2015
good story, interesting to see the directions you were taking it. Gwen probably knows something of horocrux and could help, or the goblins. Shame that it's abandoned. you actually write really well.
Gothic Rain chapter 17 . 11/10/2015
The kid, Harry is totally Gay and Evan is spoiling him...
BUT although I do like the story I would like to see some time go forward rather than more of this mushy 'cutsy' stuff. This's just my opinion however, this is your story you are free to do what you deem worthy.
Gothic Rain chapter 10 . 11/10/2015
Cruel thing to do to someone, damn that old fart.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/26/2015
Portraits of parents (Lily and James )? Research in Potter library? Hiring tutors for young Harry?
These are things that should have happened. It makes the story suck.
apaulije chapter 13 . 6/21/2015
Locking Harry in his room is a bit much. Maybe apologizing and sending him to the corner or putting him in time out (without locking him in, didn't that remind Evan of the bars on his wondow, of being locked in?)...
godlet chapter 26 . 3/8/2015
I just realized that Harry basically doomed his original dimension by leaving it like he did with no replacement Harry.
Nice going.