Reviews for Second Life
Gothic Rain chapter 17 . 11/10/2015
The kid, Harry is totally Gay and Evan is spoiling him...
BUT although I do like the story I would like to see some time go forward rather than more of this mushy 'cutsy' stuff. This's just my opinion however, this is your story you are free to do what you deem worthy.
Gothic Rain chapter 10 . 11/10/2015
Cruel thing to do to someone, damn that old fart.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/26/2015
Portraits of parents (Lily and James )? Research in Potter library? Hiring tutors for young Harry?
These are things that should have happened. It makes the story suck.
apaulije chapter 13 . 6/21/2015
Locking Harry in his room is a bit much. Maybe apologizing and sending him to the corner or putting him in time out (without locking him in, didn't that remind Evan of the bars on his wondow, of being locked in?)...
Two-Stomach chapter 26 . 3/8/2015
I just realized that Harry basically doomed his original dimension by leaving it like he did with no replacement Harry.
Nice going.
zolydck chapter 27 . 12/21/2014
it's a shame this story is abandoned but it was definitely worth the read.
lkjnb chapter 27 . 10/25/2014
i really like yours story, please continue
NatNicole chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
I've read this fic, and in short it AWESOME & the BEST fic ever. (That's NOT flattery; it's the sincere truth.)

As the other adopter (is that even a word?) discontinued theirs, can I adopt this fic at some point? I'd just carry on from where this cut off (i.e. Chapter 28).
Hope you'll let me.
bigfan22 chapter 27 . 10/11/2014
I'm not sure why you were embarrassed with this story, because as far as I am concerned I think you did a hell of a job. The idea was unique, and I enjoyed reading an older Harry carrying for the younger version. Just in the little time they spent together, you can see the obvious split in their core personalities. The younger version is turning into a mirror of James, while the older having suffered more, is more restrained. After reading through your profile, it is evident that you are still quite the avid fanfiction writer. I truly hope one day you will change your mind, your muse will fill you with inspiration, and you will pick up this abandoned fic and once again reclaim it as your own. As far as I'm concerned, you are a heck of writer, and you have an excellent imagination. Great job, and I hope you will consider coming back to Second Life.
LoganAlexander chapter 22 . 10/8/2014
uh that is the stupidest fucking test ever...the person could have also tested him by actually making him use the freaking spells...wth as if a person couldnt actually believe they could do all of the spells but being fucking troll like when it comes to magic
LoganAlexander chapter 18 . 10/8/2014
and obviously a magical family of thousands of years old has just one portrait of one ancestor...really shallow story without any depth but then you did discontinue for some reason
LoganAlexander chapter 17 . 10/8/2014
uh why the hell should they not learn any occlumency and Legillimens themselves...sounds like your a lazy writer writing lazy characters...why the hell is harry/evan practicing magic...looking to become fit...why the hell does he want to go back to hogwarts...sounds like bullshit to me...why the hell are they not going on a beach vacation...how come they havent bought brooms yet?
Rain chapter 26 . 6/28/2014
Rather than simply destroying the bones, why not destroy Riddle Sr.'s bones and replace them with someone else's? It'll make Voldy think that that one ritual was still usable, and he wouldn't go looking for another way to restore his body. The ritual wouldn't kill Riddle Jr. considering his horcruxes, but it may delay him...for another decade or two.
ImpsDream chapter 27 . 6/10/2014
Just saying, this was really good and you so shouldnt be embarrassed. I loved it :D
Ottawa Pagan chapter 27 . 3/20/2014