Reviews for Second Life
Guest chapter 27 . 6/25/2016
Ah, I wish you'd continue. A story like this should stay with the original writer to the end, especially if it's the first story one's written. Still, I can understand what you're getting at. I hope that one day, this might spark a desire or interest to start it up again, or at least a rewrite.
daisycb chapter 27 . 6/2/2016
I'm really sorry you aren't continuing this. I am finding, much to my regret, that the most interesting stories are not being finished while those that I find quite juvenile are continuing on. Thank you for what you have written of this and hopefully someday you may decide to finish this rather than letting it languish in another unfinished form by another author.
daisycb chapter 21 . 6/2/2016
I'm again referencing your AN about readers complaining about nothing happening. I wonder if these readers are so used to today's films where everything is about total action every second. I am 64 and am used to reading and enjoying the type of story which you are writing. Things are happening, they just aren't swift and violent. Keep writing as you are, the story is doing just fine as it is. If the reader doesn't like how this story is going (and if not. why are they still reading at chapter 21?), then why don't they look for one they do like?
daisycb chapter 9 . 6/2/2016
My response to Jaylee referenced in the AN, if you're that anxious for something to happen really really fast, look for "oneshots" (those stories of only one chapter). There are plenty of them. Let those of us who enjoy more drawn out stories read them in peace.
bassoongirl14 chapter 27 . 5/2/2016
I really love this so far! I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/6/2016
DANGIT. I was so hoping Lupin would figure it out. They did need another friend. Lol, excellent work, though. Loving the story.
RubyJewel230 chapter 19 . 4/4/2016
Please refrain from giving out Harry's secrets like cookies. It's ruining a perfectly good story! Come on! Why would a portrait need to know?
Devil.Harry chapter 4 . 1/29/2016
no Sherlock. I guessed it after first chapter. but it was still fun to read.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/21/2016
After all the crap you've had Dumbles pull, why would Harry/Evan or Alice even think of sending the kids to Hogwarts?
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 17 . 1/4/2016
Woah this is is pretty good. This is the first dimension travelling story i've ever read since i normally don't read these things but this is pretty good. It's a shame Sirius was already dead though i really like him.
frodalulz chapter 26 . 12/1/2015
This is a bit random, but I'm guessing you either don't live in the country or the farms near you have geniuses who managed to train their roosters somehow. Roosters don't merely crow near sunset or sunrise... Roosters bloody well crow whenever they want too, no matter what ye want and God help you if there's more'n one rooster near each other. The things won't shut up!
twistedhalfsmileM chapter 27 . 12/1/2015
*M reads beginning AN*
"yes... hmm... yes"
*M reads pairing notice*
"Evan/Alice... ew no... Evan/Tonks... interesting... Evan/Remus... now THAT would be interesting...Remus/Alice..." *crosses fingers* "definitely... YES! YES! I KNEW IT!"
-M
twistedhalfsmileM chapter 22 . 12/1/2015
About your pronoun issue:
I've had this problem too. I feel your pain! I usually use 'mages' (I think I've read too much of Blueowl's work) because 'magic-users' is too long. According to situation, 'students', staff, Ministry workers, minions, etc. work very well. Hope you find a solution! Also thanks for writing bcuz I really love this story!
-M
Calmzone1 chapter 27 . 11/13/2015
good story, interesting to see the directions you were taking it. Gwen probably knows something of horocrux and could help, or the goblins. Shame that it's abandoned. you actually write really well.
Gothic Rain chapter 17 . 11/10/2015
The kid, Harry is totally Gay and Evan is spoiling him...
BUT although I do like the story I would like to see some time go forward rather than more of this mushy 'cutsy' stuff. This's just my opinion however, this is your story you are free to do what you deem worthy.
1,244 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »