Reviews for Second Life
Guest chapter 27 . 2/10/2013
It was a great story. . .
Lady Siren Jade Riddle chapter 27 . 2/3/2013
I honestly don't see why you're embarrassed about it. You're writing is very good and the story very intriguing. However, I am now off to see if the adoptive owner has posted more to it yet! XD Thanks for the amazing start and I hope the new author does it justice!
ryencoke chapter 23 . 10/1/2012
Poor little Draco. Not sure if you meant to or not, but he comes off so sad here. Wouldn't it be great if somehow Evan ended up with Draco? I mean I wonder if he could claim the Black lordship and take in Narcissa and Draco as well as get Lucius tossed in Azkaban. Perhaps Lucius does end up the kidnapping thing and can't wiggle out of Azkaban, Evan would have rescued Harry using the rings of course. But then with Lucius a convicted criminal, Evan as Lord Black, dissolves the marriage and takes in Narcissa and Draco. And we have the latest version of the Marauders...Harry, Neville and Draco...all likely to end up in Slytherin...and Merlin save Dumbledore...muahahahahahaahahahahaahahah a.
ryencoke chapter 17 . 10/1/2012
I just love little Harry and his penchant for loud clothes and odd names. His condescending patting of Evan was hilarious and I laughed out loud at that.

I will be sad to reach the end of this one as it's been abandoned but will definitely be a favourite of mine jut from what I have read so far.
Helene chapter 27 . 8/30/2012
I think you did a grat job with this story and am rather sad you didn't carry on to the end. Great characters and even if it was slow I liked your plot. Thank you for sharing what you have of the story it helped while away quite a few hours of mindless chores.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
Not eighty-one as it was supposed to be but eighty-eight. He was almost seven years too late.
And here I thought that Alice is Alice Longbottom, and you still have time.
"Sorry to interrupt you, but I was wondering if you had any good books on time-travel?"
Not subtle at all, are you? By the way, can you use the same time-turner to move back in time?
And so whilst they would indeed travel to the desired destination in relation to time, they would also find themselves in an alternate dimension.
Failure to find Wormtail confirms it.
The public had of course been as horrified to discover that an innocent man had suffered such a fate as the dementor's kiss.
A dark wizard might be able to save the soul from the Dementor, but it might already be tortured to insanity by this time, if he has been kissed a long time ago, or torn into small parts, if Dementors have teeth.
"I know quite well what I'm doing, Mr Harry Potter."
Intriguing.
Every time either you or he remove and replace your rings, it will repeat the process."
Inconvenient. It can get lost. Is there a way to make the ring do it without having to take it off? To do this automatically? Or on specific trigger?
I remember I have read the book. Actually, for chapter 28 here I look. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Smozzick chapter 27 . 6/15/2012
Agh, got this far and then ABANDONED...guess I'll check for adoptions.

Good job on this either way.
Soki711 chapter 20 . 5/3/2012
Nice sedate story, boring though. Could have used a little action with Death Eaters or maybe the Malfoys.
LianaRamsay chapter 27 . 5/2/2012
NO! I can't believe you abandoned this fic! (sob)...I liked it sooo much - it was different from the other "Time Travel Harry adopting himself" fics...so...so...sad...Hopefully, you change your mind and decide to continue it D!
agouraki chapter 13 . 4/8/2012
PFFT so much hugs and hugs ... you better not have this as slash.
Esseraph chapter 28 . 4/5/2012
Are you going to leave this up though? Just in case I dislike where the new author takes it, I'd like to be able to reread the version I liked.
gennastar chapter 27 . 4/3/2012
I thought I was getting a new or ongoing story, but what can a reader do? I used favorite story tracker to find this hp story and didn't read the summary.

Abandoned, huh? I wished I would have checked out the authors' page first and noted it was a done deal. You should know that this little HP is adorable. The big HP is pretty good too. I wish I knew whether heever returned to his home dimension or found a cure for HG and RW.
Ungodlyone chapter 27 . 4/2/2012
Cool story bro
Riniko22 chapter 28 . 3/25/2012
I am sorry to read that you were not continuing the story, but I knew that really when I began reading the first chapter. Still I enjoyed the story you had created and hope that you do more with the story in the future. Thanks again for the work you have done.
Riniko22 chapter 27 . 3/25/2012
Think Evan would have been better off replacing the coffin with a replacement, that way any ritual used would be ruined by having the wrong remains used. As to pairing that was up to you, but I already figured you were doing Alice/Remus from earlier chapter hints. Harry is much to early to pair with anyone, now as far as Evan that is also hard as some cannon characters are not quite the right age. but the closest may be Tonks as she will not be with Remus in this world's future.
1,211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »