Reviews for Second Life
flaming rose chapter 27 . 8/2/2013
Awwwww! Well, all I can say is that I hope that the new athur has updated and is as good as u! Though, usely there never as good, no matter how hard they try. (Shruggs.)

Anyway, thank u and I'll be sure to check out ur profile page. So, that and bye! Thanks and bye!
btnerb chapter 18 . 7/13/2013
this scene occurred in chapter 18:
"It also helps to think of everything you know about the man – what he looks like, smells like even, the fact that he is a lycanthrope. The words will let in anyone with the correct name. Thinking of the man as you perform the adjustments allows the wards to ensure they only let in the correct person."

"Does it really matter? I mean there aren't likely to be too many Remus John Lupins are there?"

"Probably not, and the wards themselves will properly identify him correctly after the first time he ventures through them. Mostly it's just good practice," she told him with a smile.

You should probably also point out here that in chapter 7 you introduced the "renomen" spell for changing names, so securing something by name is incredibly poor security. Including those details is essential in a world where names are as difficult to change as illuminating a room with "lumos."
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 25 . 7/13/2013
Hmmm, me thinks that Moony sees Alice as more of a potential mate than an ally or friend!
Draeconin chapter 25 . 6/1/2013
You're writing Evan/Harry as having an IQ of about 90. Rather off-putting.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/8/2013
I loved this fic! Hope you will come back to it. The adopted version is not nearly as good.
d1x1lady chapter 27 . 5/2/2013
Loving this story! It's such a unique and fun read. Can't wait for the next installment!
Orali chapter 24 . 4/30/2013
You had Dumbledore obliviate her the day he wrote the first article, but then previously had her writing more positive articles after she had been obliviated. Am I missing something or miinterpreting something here?
Great story, though. I love it, especially the twist about dimension traveling. I do hope that "Evan" tells Alice and Remus his secret soon though.
Larenars chapter 27 . 4/19/2013
Really interesting story. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/17/2013
Please come back to this fic. I looked at the adopted version of this story & it's not as good as this one. Please if you get the chance, come back to it, it's far too good not to finish! ;o)
Guest chapter 27 . 4/17/2013
I have loved this! Thanks for sharing it with us! ;o)
Guest chapter 27 . 2/10/2013
It was a great story. . .
Lady Siren Jade Riddle chapter 27 . 2/3/2013
I honestly don't see why you're embarrassed about it. You're writing is very good and the story very intriguing. However, I am now off to see if the adoptive owner has posted more to it yet! XD Thanks for the amazing start and I hope the new author does it justice!
ryencoke chapter 23 . 10/1/2012
Poor little Draco. Not sure if you meant to or not, but he comes off so sad here. Wouldn't it be great if somehow Evan ended up with Draco? I mean I wonder if he could claim the Black lordship and take in Narcissa and Draco as well as get Lucius tossed in Azkaban. Perhaps Lucius does end up the kidnapping thing and can't wiggle out of Azkaban, Evan would have rescued Harry using the rings of course. But then with Lucius a convicted criminal, Evan as Lord Black, dissolves the marriage and takes in Narcissa and Draco. And we have the latest version of the Marauders...Harry, Neville and Draco...all likely to end up in Slytherin...and Merlin save Dumbledore...muahahahahahaahahahahaahahah a.
ryencoke chapter 17 . 10/1/2012
I just love little Harry and his penchant for loud clothes and odd names. His condescending patting of Evan was hilarious and I laughed out loud at that.

I will be sad to reach the end of this one as it's been abandoned but will definitely be a favourite of mine jut from what I have read so far.
Helene chapter 27 . 8/30/2012
I think you did a grat job with this story and am rather sad you didn't carry on to the end. Great characters and even if it was slow I liked your plot. Thank you for sharing what you have of the story it helped while away quite a few hours of mindless chores.
1,236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »