Reviews for Second Life
hemotem chapter 10 . 6/6/2007
Very good story I am liking this story alot I am hoping that you update soon. As for what would be neat to see in the story Have Harry put into ravenclaw ! hehe Have Evan do the turtoring thing alot! Studies and Law and Customs (Not that they would be used but so they wouldnt be blinded by Pureblood customs) Thank you for a great story and I hope to see an update soon.

Hemotem
whitelonewolf chapter 10 . 6/6/2007
Love the story...cant wait until you update!
Silvanatri chapter 10 . 6/5/2007
interesting story i like it. i hope you let harry train in magic early though. I think you should of made it that harry was a girl in this dimention to make it more interesting.
Lord Localfreak chapter 10 . 6/5/2007
I'm very happy to read this fic, I'm finding it terribly interesting and I truly hope for more soon. :)

Minor niggles- you might want to look more closely at your apostrophe uses here and there.
sin.nighthawk chapter 10 . 6/5/2007
sweet fic hope to see more
Bluesnowman chapter 10 . 6/4/2007
Awesome work so far keep it up.
Daisydill chapter 10 . 6/4/2007
I love how you did this, not what I was expecting from the summery, but a terrific story nonetheless. I love how you have Evan and Harry interacting, and now have Alice helping out. Wonderful story!
Beyl chapter 10 . 6/4/2007
Yes, Splendiferous.

Well I very well couldn't have used the word "Splended" now could I? It's Way too formal and stuffy, I didn't want to sound like some stuffy old cat lady who spent all her life drinking tea and eating 'biscuts'(wierd word in my opinion). I like expanding my vocabulary, it's fun and creative! You should try it some time! My mother used to say I was thinking WAY outside of the box. But if you ask me, who wants to live inside of a box all of their life?

Great chapter by the way, oh! and feel free to ignore any of my future ramblings!

UDS!

Lady
Sylkie chapter 10 . 6/4/2007
Wow introducing the Longbottoms was Brilliant! What's the age difference between Evan and Alice? I can't wait to see how neville turns out. XD
Edifythe chapter 10 . 6/4/2007
i was wondering when Harry/Evan would pick up on that! but nice chapter, poor little Harry oh well i was the same when i was younger, stair sliding and all;)

Lillypop
Jedi Knight 3 chapter 10 . 6/4/2007
Just finished reading all of the chapters thus far and have to admit it is well thought out. Instead of trying to change the future which could cause problems for future Harry, the alternate dimention works even better as he did not already exist there.

Can't wait to read more.
AnnF chapter 10 . 6/4/2007
NO REVIEW RESPONSES IN STORY CHAPTERS!

It's even against the rules now. So please, delete these before your next update, and respond via the link given on signed reviews if you wish to respond.

And next they'll need to deal with the issue of schooling, and finding out more about the differences between the worlds. Does Evan have subscriptions to the Prophet, Quibbler, and the Guardian or another muggle paper?
wilyoldjane chapter 10 . 6/4/2007
Oh I like that! Finally Evan has someone on his side. What will Frank and Alice do, when he tells them the truth? I hope Harry and Neville will become good friends.
pottersparky chapter 10 . 6/4/2007
Still loving this. Harry is geting the childhood his parents want for him. Don't you think that their should be talking painting at potter house like the black house. Don't you think that the other dumbledore along with the few who knew harry in his A.U will be a bit worry that he is got and everything. I kind feel bad for them. You know who will not take over harry's world now that he is in a different one will he? Dumbledore needs to see that he has no right to treat people the way he does. I can't belive that Nevillie's mom would take him doing what he did with her without hiting him in the face real hard also telling him what she really thinks of him. Maybe Evan could do something to get snape out of hogwarts. Will harry be friends with hagrid this time around? Will harry and evan be in different house or the same one as before? I do hope dobby will get free from the malfoy family in your story. Harry always had soft spot for dobby. I can see nev's mom babysiting if need be. I hope to see the next update soon.
cardfreak chapter 10 . 6/4/2007
Great story so far! Cant wait for the next chapter :D
1,242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 .. Last Next »