Reviews for Second Life
AnnF chapter 10 . 6/4/2007
NO REVIEW RESPONSES IN STORY CHAPTERS!

It's even against the rules now. So please, delete these before your next update, and respond via the link given on signed reviews if you wish to respond.

And next they'll need to deal with the issue of schooling, and finding out more about the differences between the worlds. Does Evan have subscriptions to the Prophet, Quibbler, and the Guardian or another muggle paper?
wilyoldjane chapter 10 . 6/4/2007
Oh I like that! Finally Evan has someone on his side. What will Frank and Alice do, when he tells them the truth? I hope Harry and Neville will become good friends.
pottersparky chapter 10 . 6/4/2007
Still loving this. Harry is geting the childhood his parents want for him. Don't you think that their should be talking painting at potter house like the black house. Don't you think that the other dumbledore along with the few who knew harry in his A.U will be a bit worry that he is got and everything. I kind feel bad for them. You know who will not take over harry's world now that he is in a different one will he? Dumbledore needs to see that he has no right to treat people the way he does. I can't belive that Nevillie's mom would take him doing what he did with her without hiting him in the face real hard also telling him what she really thinks of him. Maybe Evan could do something to get snape out of hogwarts. Will harry be friends with hagrid this time around? Will harry and evan be in different house or the same one as before? I do hope dobby will get free from the malfoy family in your story. Harry always had soft spot for dobby. I can see nev's mom babysiting if need be. I hope to see the next update soon.
cardfreak chapter 10 . 6/4/2007
Great story so far! Cant wait for the next chapter :D
Barkers2 chapter 10 . 6/4/2007
YAY! awesome chapter, I like that Harry is a bit bratty sometimes - EVERY kid is a bit bratty sometimes, even in the books he is.

Oh...! So he's gonna meet Neville? I hope they get to be friends and Neville isn't a brat or something - but with a mother like Alice, that couldn't be possible, right? :D

GOD! Dumbledore is such a git! WHat the hell was he thinking? Is he gonna be evil in this? Or is he just mis-guided?

Can't wait 'til ya next update! this story rocks!
torrez chapter 10 . 6/4/2007
excellent story cant wait to read more
ilovekyosohma chapter 10 . 6/4/2007
argh! UPDATE! this is such a great story. it's very interesting and original. i really really hope you get the next chapter out soon. i do know that writing can be hard though, so i'll try not to pressure you :). i'll use subliminal messages instead. hehehe. i especially UPDATE like Potter UPDATE Manor, it's very UPDATE very cool. waiting anxiously UPDATE for the next UPDATE chapter!
Shdwcat27 chapter 10 . 6/4/2007
I love this story. Please update soon.
Sakura Lisel chapter 8 . 6/4/2007
I have a question. Why was Harry/Adam threatening to silence the Dursley's when he had ALREADY silenced them before he cast the Petrificus Totalus spell? Or did the spell that released them from the body bind spell also remove the silencing one?
CrimsonNoble chapter 10 . 6/4/2007
I like this.

Especially how instead of it being a "lol my soul in my little body" story, it's an "I'm going to adopt me". It's a welcome change.

I wonder, though, why the Longbottoms weren't caught and tortured to insanity. Maybe that was explained and I forgot though.

Carry on!
Beidah chapter 9 . 6/3/2007
Pretty good so far, but I don't think Evans should have told Harry. Doesn't Dumbledore know legimamency?
Beyl chapter 9 . 6/3/2007
This is splendiferus! A great twist on all the 'time travel' fic's i've read with very little mistakes. I look forward to reading more!
Barkers2 chapter 9 . 6/3/2007
Oahw! *floats in the afterglow of this story* So cool XD

Aha, I think once I started to read a story where Harry goes back in time and swaps dimensions and adopts himself, and I never saw it again... But, dammit! this one is so much cooler!

I am dying slowly while waiting for your next update! *dramatic exit*
S. S. Shadow chapter 9 . 6/2/2007
nice story up to this point. One question though, unless my facts are abscured. Is Healer Alice the same as the one mentioned in the Potter will? If so I doubt you intend to make any waves as far as the custody issue goes, but will Evan/Harry eventually introduce Harry to her sometime in the future? She is afterall helping keep his secret and she was listed as a candidate for guardianship in the will. Just seems like so many possibilities for story material to just let her fade intot he background. Course maybe you're already planning something and I'm then just wasting my breath. Hope to read more of this soon.
Cocoa Girl2 chapter 9 . 6/2/2007
Now that Evan has Harry. What is he going to do with him? I hope that he will both be trained in magic. Harry still needs to learn stuff you learn in school. I also hope Evan plans on hiring magical tutors for both of them. I hope that Evan takes Harry shopping. I also hope that Evan buys Harry a training broom and an old racing broom after he learns the basic of flying on a broom. I hope Harry gets a pet just like Evan and maybe Evan can show Harry the picture album he brought with him. He did bring it with him didn't he? And maybe Evan can enroll Harry into the same school Hermione is in? And if they become friends Evan can teach them both beginners magic. And now that they have money I wonder if in the wizarding world they have contacts? I also hope one day Evan will take Harry to see the sea.
1,231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 .. Last Next »