Reviews for Second Life
Countess Alecto chapter 9 . 6/2/2007
lol nice story so far

with regards to the review reply up the top, voldemort doesnt come back to life until harry is 14 hes only 7 or 8 so the plot hasyears to develop really

I hope Evan and Harry both learn pureblood etiquette if they are actually going to be lords...its required

Im looking forward to dumbles' reaction too
SeeJaye chapter 9 . 6/1/2007
there goes another fabulous chapter, and look here comes another one;) no pressure. lol jk ignore that, and way can't wait to read more...

Lillypop
Sylkie chapter 9 . 6/1/2007
Aw...I want a baby house-elf...Sylkie pouts. Nice chappie! kinda sorta random, but does the manor have a quidditch pitch? I think it would be sweet for Evan to take Harry flying. :)
pottersparky chapter 9 . 6/1/2007
As ever a great chapther. The elfs were cool. I like it that harry knows the truth. It just that dumbledore and snape know how to read minds and I can see them trying it when harry comes to school. I hope harry can block them when they try to do it. I still think little harry will not be a big fan of dumbledore if he fines out about him being the one who put him with the durleys and did not go by his parent's will. Please update again real soon! I'am looking forward to reading the next chapther.
Hello.I'mMarySue chapter 9 . 6/1/2007
that sounds like the perfect house for a little boy to play in. update soon!
xspollyx chapter 8 . 6/1/2007
yay! i love this story, it makes me smile :) keep going!
ga-4-ever chapter 8 . 6/1/2007
Hi,

I'm so happy that Evan/Harry was able to save his younger him from the Dursleys and even if I knew that they're horrible people it was quite sad to see/read how they're happy to get rid of Harry...

update
Baellista chapter 8 . 5/31/2007
Evil cliffhangers. You suck.

Great chapter, though
kungzoune chapter 8 . 5/31/2007
Very nice, I will be looking forward to reading more. Please udpate soon.
Sparky chapter 8 . 5/31/2007
Wow! Nice to see harry get what he always want. I'am sure things will be looking up for him now. Dumbledore will have a fit once he see that harry is not with the durleys anymore. It should be fun to see what comes next. I see harry learning magic before hogwarts and making new friends. I hope this time around that harry see the headmaster dumbledore as just the head of the school. It like anything can happen. Please update real soon! I can't wait to see what comes next.
Dumbledore chapter 8 . 5/31/2007
Nice story! fun to read
AnnF chapter 8 . 5/30/2007
Lovely.
jayley chapter 5 . 5/30/2007
interesting, but mostly depressing. i can't for the life of me imagine what on earth this story is aiming for. is all that's gonna happen is harry having a different life? if so, u could have given him a better one. if there's a plot besides that,please reply to my review and tell me about it. otherwise, there really isn't enough happy stuff to make me continue reading...
jayley chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
for a second i was confused, and then i realized, u up and decided to tweak the end of OotP, for your own rather depressing ends. it was a little unnecessary, the fact that sirius is dead is enough, no need to go overboard, and cause depressiong in your readers! well that's an exageration, but seriously, try and lighten up the next time u start a story
Sylkie chapter 8 . 5/30/2007
Yes! Harry is so cute! I can't believe Evan didn't curse the Dursleys, or at least a minor prank. I hope Dumbles panics. I would laugh a lot if Harry was able to remain standing, while Evan fell when they reached their portkey destination. :)
1,211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 .. Last Next »