Reviews for Second Life
jayley chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
for a second i was confused, and then i realized, u up and decided to tweak the end of OotP, for your own rather depressing ends. it was a little unnecessary, the fact that sirius is dead is enough, no need to go overboard, and cause depressiong in your readers! well that's an exageration, but seriously, try and lighten up the next time u start a story
Sylkie chapter 8 . 5/30/2007
Yes! Harry is so cute! I can't believe Evan didn't curse the Dursleys, or at least a minor prank. I hope Dumbles panics. I would laugh a lot if Harry was able to remain standing, while Evan fell when they reached their portkey destination. :)
SeeJaye chapter 8 . 5/30/2007
YEAH finally little Harry is free!
Hello.I'mMarySue chapter 8 . 5/30/2007
aww. that was sweet. little harry is so cute!
silversongs chapter 7 . 5/30/2007
I'm having alot of fun reading this story. The reacton of Harry's at is wealth was very amusing. I can't wait to see what happens at the Dursley's and Dumbledores reaction. Thanks for the read
Darklord666 chapter 7 . 5/29/2007
OMG! this story is so good! and i hate the cliffys!
Hello.I'mMarySue chapter 7 . 5/28/2007
ha! take that Dumbledore! i cant wait for the next chapter!
pottersparky chapter 7 . 5/26/2007
This is good! Harry has a new name and is out on his way to save himself in a world different than his own. Dumbledore is going to go nuts when he has found out what has been done. I think harry should make sure the harry of this world know that dumbledore can't be trust all the way. I can see little harry not being a fan of dumbledore if he knew he put him with the durleys and did not go by his parents will. It good that the goblins are helping him. They are proveing to be good friends to him sort of. I looking forward to seeing harry's dreams come true at long last thanks to himself from a different world. I just love it. Please update soon!
alwaysariyana chapter 7 . 5/26/2007
Nice work currently, keep at it and update soon.
cosette-aimee chapter 6 . 5/26/2007
interesting story. pity Sirius is dead, though, I was looking forward to seeing him again. Keep updating, can't wait to find out what will happen at Privet Drive...
Sylkie chapter 7 . 5/26/2007
OMG! I'm so excited! I hope Harry really shows up Dumbles for putting him illegaly with the Dursleys. Thank you for updating!
Chibeh chapter 7 . 5/25/2007
Hahahaha, confusing, but interesting. I get the dimensional thing though, but I think.. hm, anyway should be interesting.
SeeJaye chapter 7 . 5/25/2007
so exacly how wealthy is the boy? i am surprised that he wouldn't know that if his family has a couple book on it that he wouldn't have had a lot of relitives leaving money in there!

cool chapter

lillypop
Hello.I'mMarySue chapter 6 . 5/24/2007
oh snap! hes been figured out! i cant wait to see his reaction. Oh and the ring idea was cool too!
Sylkie chapter 6 . 5/23/2007
How did they figure out that he was Harry? Your AN at the first of the chappie was misleading I thought Evan and lil' Harry would be meeting in this chapter. :( I hope you update again soon! :)
1,213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 Next »