Reviews for Second Life
SeeJaye chapter 7 . 5/25/2007
so exacly how wealthy is the boy? i am surprised that he wouldn't know that if his family has a couple book on it that he wouldn't have had a lot of relitives leaving money in there!

cool chapter

Hello.I'mMarySue chapter 6 . 5/24/2007
oh snap! hes been figured out! i cant wait to see his reaction. Oh and the ring idea was cool too!
Sylkie chapter 6 . 5/23/2007
How did they figure out that he was Harry? Your AN at the first of the chappie was misleading I thought Evan and lil' Harry would be meeting in this chapter. :( I hope you update again soon! :)
SeeJaye chapter 6 . 5/23/2007
that was interesting. . . i don't think i could ever think about that, Harry/Evens better do some thinking before he takes Harry/little one into his care! he better do a lot of thinking

nice chapter

jw chapter 6 . 5/23/2007
great update hope to read more soon
ga-4-ever chapter 6 . 5/23/2007
Hi,

but how does he know that Harry is Harry?

UPdate!
Hello.I'mMarySue chapter 5 . 5/22/2007
i like it, its a good idea and has a lovely twist. but one thing. if 'evan' was raised in america, hed have an american accent, but harry has a british accent. how would that work out? cant wait for more!
Cocoa Girl chapter 5 . 5/22/2007
If Harry is going to show himself as the elder Potter to James then that would mean any family vault would go to the son of Adam before it would go to the younger son's son. Which mean's Evan gets the money and hopefully can be or is already considered and adult because he is an orphan and head of the line of Potter. And found that young Harry Potter was his only living relative. And I very much doubt that any one is going to hand over custody of a child to another that is not legally an adult.
Sylkie chapter 5 . 5/22/2007
Wow. That's an awesome cover story! I love your story, and I look forward to your next update! :)
SeeJaye chapter 5 . 5/22/2007
good, good, good, good, good, very nice i must say. i don't think that i could have written something like this, yet almost everyone here is better then me. . . any way good chapter

Sylkie chapter 4 . 5/21/2007
That would suck to end up in an AU. I like your story please update soon! :)
SeeJaye chapter 4 . 5/21/2007
that is a big opsie, isn't it? what will happen next, i must ask you that although i know you will not tell me!

good story

Heather chapter 2 . 5/21/2007
Ok the dates at the top of the pages... in chapter two it was 1996. In chapter 3 it was 1998? Did he go forward in time?
ga-4-ever chapter 2 . 5/21/2007
Hi,

that's quite an interesting beginning and I like that;)

Update!
Hello.I'mMarySue chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
this is gonna be good. i cant wait for more!
1,201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 Next »