Reviews for Unfathomable
mateo1984mm chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
awesome, cant wait for more
The Extreme Piercing chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
For some bizarre reason, I'd had the strange compulsion to leave a slew of reviews for fics which I enjoyed over the years but was too lazy to review at the time.

Anway, I really, really loved Unreadable and Unfathomable, and was really, really disappointed that Incomprehensible/Inexplicable/Indecipherable never saw the light of day.

I always liked the phone call with Vivian's parents at the start, as in retrospect it kind of hammers home the fact that this woman's home - her stable, comforting life - has been torn away from her, and that she's thrust out on a sort of hero's journey into an unfamiliar, unwelcoming land, made only slightly less lonely by the fact that she has Betsy at her side.

Thanks for writing this, wherever you are.
JBebe chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
John Constantine, resurrections and roadtrips-need more! Please tell me you have the next installment for this. And I totally like Vivian-very cool OC. Thanks for the great read.
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
Sorry I didn't review unreadable too, but I just wanted to stick with the momentum and keep reading. I'm very much enjoying this trilogy and always love to have OCs get with the strong x-men ladies. I look forward to your next one!
Mea chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
More, please more? Please continue this! You have an absolutely wonderful talent for imagery. I can imagine myself as Vivian, meeting this exotic, exotic, erotic women and falling head over heels in love. Although I have to ask that we get some more from someone else's point of view because I'm having a harder time imagining Vivian herself. Although I usually just decide that she looks like me so that I can imagine me and Betsy getting it on. :) At any rate, now that I'm done rambling I just have to repeat myself. Please? More, please?
Marquel chapter 2 . 1/31/2008
I can only write that I think that this fic is a tremendous read. At the end of it all, I can only wish that there was more - just like a good book! Congrats on your excellent writing and good luck with whatever may come in the future. I'll be looking forward to the next installment of Betsy and Vivian's little adventure (or big one I should write seeing as now they've both come back from the dead)! _
Cassiopeia Adeodatus Black chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
Great story :) I can't wait for the next one :)
brightmoon78 chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
you are very talented i love this fic:)
Tdvu chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
Great job writing this sequal, i cant wait for the third sequal!
Tdvu chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Nice sequal!
Spikesagitta chapter 2 . 5/26/2007
cool, i didnt expect that twist, Sinister's daughter? through, i wonder about Vivian death? her mutant power? or something else? anyway, great fic!
Harry2 chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
All I have to say Yimmy, is that you threw me for a loop when it turned out that it was not Shaw but SINISTER! As much as dislike Shaw, Sinister does to me what a beserker Rage does to Logan! IT MAKES ME WANT TO DESTROY HIM! At least now we know why he was after these two. And I wonder how John Constantine is going to keep them from being spotted by him again?
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
i like Vivian, her conversations, her thoughts and her personality is just funny and loveable. her conversation with her parents? interesting, to say the least, her thoughts on Evil Mutants as she put it? Just amusing that! do more, i like Vivian alot
drthmik chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Only 1 Review?

we can't have that

It was Wonderfull

can't wait for the final chapter
Harry2 chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
SHAW! You no good dirty rotten, (*#)(#*(#($(! (Sorry Yimmy, but Sebastian Shaw just rubs me the WRONG WAY!) You and Lady Mastermind HAD to insinuate yourselves into something that was a private matter, and ruin a perfectly good evening! I think its time a call was made to bring in some extra firepower to remind Shaw WHY you don't mess with the X!