Reviews for The Other Side of Fate
danydanybb chapter 20 . 9/20
Loveeeee loveeeee loveeeee this second part (too) omg! It's a perfect what if! :) Seriously Amazing!
gen chapter 20 . 4/9
love this :DD
thanks lots for writing!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/25/2016
Amazing ! An absolutely perfect ending.
Sir Snark-a-lot chapter 3 . 11/24/2016
Your absolute destruction of Ron is BRILLIANT.
Sir Snark-a-lot chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
YAYAYAYAYA I just finished the previous part, IT WAS AWESOME. I didn't leave a single review there. Sorry. I was just so into the story I literally kept pressing next. It was AMAZING. I'm quite happy part two is complete. I promise to review this time. Hopefully. Depends how enrapturing the story is. ;)
Aween chapter 20 . 5/26/2016
I love this! Thank you so much for sharing your story, absolutely adore it :)
Guest chapter 20 . 3/31/2016
That was amazing and I hope you make another knowing you won't but still please make another.
acebabymilky chapter 20 . 2/26/2016
Oh I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU-NO LOVE YOU! Oh i'm sooo in love with your stories. Its lovely and make me feel warm and fuzzy, i love when Draco interact with the Weasleys!
I can't say much, really, i dont know whats in my mind sooo i'm just gonna thanking you for the Jackknifed and the sequel! Love from me! 3
Simrit711 chapter 20 . 6/24/2015
Hey your fictions are amazing. I enjoyed so much reading them. You are an awesome writer. Thanks for bringing this beautiful story. Both of these [Jacknified an Othe side of fate] are truly wonderful. :-)
kulsum chapter 20 . 6/9/2015
Okay...here it goes...i found jackknifed like at a random dramione search and i was really intrigued by it...the truth be said, I loved it!
You have such an amazing way of writing so brilliantly and deeply that I have to focus very hard to imagine the scene...I don't know how old you are or even whether you're a boy or a girl...but that was some very goood writing...the suspense, the climax and even, the characters were well put...I won't say that all the characters were perfectly as in the original book, but thry're Rowling'scharacters...so only she can get them right...And, even though there were aome spelling mistakes, they weren't mqjor
SomoneKnew chapter 20 . 5/29/2015
WHATT! How is there not going to be a sequel!? I love this!
SomeoneKnew chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Jackknifed was a perfect fanfic, if anyone says otherwise, they've clearly been placed under a Cunfuddlement curse. I can already tell, THIS WILL BE EPIC. Sorry for the shouty caps, but I really feel strongly about these, they are so wonderful. BTW, my penname is from the last 2 words of a book I recently finished writing, it's not a fanfic so I don't know where to put it because I really want people's feedback, do you know where I can put a completely original debut semi-novel-to-be online? But seriously, you are amazing!
Draco's Hermione chapter 18 . 3/29/2015
Love this chapter, but I do have to refer to a part when I was a bit confused.
Was Harr's wand broken, or Voldemort's? Since the wands are 'Brothers' maybe they were both Horcruxes.
Draco's Hermione chapter 3 . 3/28/2015
Wow...tension of being a Death-Eater, to save Hermione...tragic...I LOVE IT!
Thanks again for making a sequel! :D
Draco's Hermione chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
EEEKKKKK! OMG read the last FanFic, and soooooo exited for another ooonnnnneeee!
You are an aaaammmmmaaaazziiiinnngggg writer!

(Sorry if this totally freaked you out, just love this! *spasms*)