Reviews for A Harmonious Wedding Story
Chocoholic-Wallflower chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I'm rather new to the Harry Potter fandom, but I have to admit, I really love the Harry/Hermione pairing, has to be my OTP. And this story is beautiful, so wonderfully written. D
Phantom.Crimsonnight chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
how cuuute3 i loved this! :D
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Very entertaining.
xtapx chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
i love this. i do love harry and hermione together!

this was wonderfully written!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
A groom-switch lol! Good work!
FabledOrange chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
My God, this was beautifully done. I found it very compelling and it drew me in, i tell you. Possibly one of the best HHr I've read, and I have read quite a number. XD

This was wonderfully executed. All was done in good humour - no Ron/Ginny Bashing, and all was taken in as pure and utter emotion. I can't explain it, but the whole thing sounded as if everything is sincere, and it is, my friend, as i've said earlier, beautifully done. Definitely a favorite.

And for this to be your first HHr! You deserve applause! XD

I must say, I do like Harry's stupid names for his friends. Wonderful name for Ginny, i say. XD

Hope to see you round the ship more often

A. Pikachu
Jenny-Beth chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Having moved on to this story (do you hate me yet?), I love it. I do not really care for Ron and I really like Hermione. As a result, I like just about any fic that pairs her off with any number of other people. Once again, good work!

Another thought that just hit me... at least I don't ever leave flames.

-Jenn (again)
rekahneko chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
I love the mood of this story.

Very softly done for so much emotion.

(-:
MatronMalice chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
i really loved the way this was written. its hard to find something this good floating around in fanfiction land.

you did a wonderful job and have pretty much made my day with how well written this was.
SILVERArrowGRIFFIN chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
I love your story and the way you write it...
The Fanfic Guardian chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Greetings,

Muahahahahahahahaha!

Guardian out.
Harry's My Boy chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
OMG! THAT WAS PERFECT! that has to have been one of the best stories i have ever read! it was amazing! :) i especially love the introduction! :) anyway, fantastic job and keep writing! :) :) :)
BlueIrishEyes chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Oh, wow, you've done it again! I'm really not into HHr, but this was amazing. I always know a story is truly great because I unconsiously read the dialogue out loud to myself, and I did it the whole way through this cute one-shot. I loved the repitition from beginning to end, and the logical, detached sort of approach you took. It turned out great, and while I don't really want to get involved with this ship, you've definitely improved my opinion of it. Great job, and I'm looking forward to more of your birthday stories!

BIE