Reviews for REMOTE 2: Rerun
khuriboo chapter 1 . 10/31
Hi again! It's been months since last read this, but still can't get over it. Oh and by the way, Happy Halloween!
Tessa E Harrison chapter 74 . 6/17
Dang. I read this fic years ago when you first started writing it, then when you started to write for it again, and now another reread. It's still as hilarious as I remember it being. Hope everything is going well since you stopped posting when the Tohoku earthquake hit.

Basically if you get this, I hope you're having a great life! This fic has always brought me a bunch of joy and actually what got me to re-enter the tenipuri fandom.
khuriboo chapter 1 . 5/4
Hey Author, I just want to tell you this. Thank you for filling my week with laughter. Same goes to your other stories. They're golden.
YourFavoriteReader chapter 64 . 6/18/2014
Lol, Jackal said one thing xD
Eternity of Shadows chapter 76 . 8/3/2013
I hope you're doing alright! I also hope you post soon even though it's been 2 years and the chances of that are...low. T_T
kira chapter 76 . 6/16/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Hi. Just wondering when this story would be updated? Thanks and hope everything's well with you :)
Reinne141 chapter 76 . 5/25/2013
I miss reading your stories. You're freakin' awesome! I hope you can update soon. :)
milkANDinkstains chapter 76 . 4/24/2013
I CAN WAIT A THOUSAND YEARS FOR AN UPDATE (okay maybe not /that/ long)
Creek-Hitatchiin chapter 76 . 3/5/2013
I really hope you update soon! This is a really great and funny story, and it's just getting to the good part (now that Renji's introduced, at least)! I love the style of writing and how it always keeps me laughing! Can't wait to read more!
Lainella chapter 76 . 10/20/2012
Wow, this is a wonderful story! If this was an anime, I would LOVE to see Atobe being gray and Fuji and Oishi being girls xD
Hope you would finish this story sometime. I would definitely be waiting for it
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 76 . 8/8/2012
Wow so many chapters; can't wait to read the next one
lori44 chapter 76 . 2/23/2012
Just finished this for the second time and after spending the last few hours of my life reading both parts, i can say that this is pure awesome. Somehow everyone is both endearing and funny and I feel like every character is fleshed enough for us to care about their many many deaths.

Please, someone put this in the tv tropes fic rec page!
Kaizuka-Michiko chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
I was wondering why is the First Chapter and the second are the same?
Umeko Tsumagoi chapter 66 . 11/11/2011
That... that was amazing. I don't even know why I'm writing a review because you are absolutely right, there really are no words.

Oh Shinji. *hearts*