Reviews for REMOTE 2: Rerun
Lleion chapter 73 . 7/26
"If there's one thing I take seriously, it's murder" - said the one guy who DIDN'T manage to properly terrorize his village even though we all know that there's no terrorizing without murder XD
khuriboo chapter 48 . 5/15
it's probably too late to say this but, when shiraishi was freed, he stopped being a wish granter when they moved onto the next universe. so why were niou and yagyuu who were cured became a zombie again?
khuriboo chapter 5 . 5/14
Guest chapter 74 . 12/18/2015
I have read the Remote series (basically Remote and the Rerun) OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN but I really can't get enough of it! It's been a real long time you havent updated, and I would LOVE it if you were to pick it back up and finosh what you've started! I'm so damn curious to see what happens next... PLZ PLZ PLZ!
Love you so very much, you write excellent PoT fanfics (I've read all of them, I would know).
-Anon J.
khuriboo chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Hi again! It's been months since last read this, but still can't get over it. Oh and by the way, Happy Halloween!
Tessa E Harrison chapter 74 . 6/17/2015
Dang. I read this fic years ago when you first started writing it, then when you started to write for it again, and now another reread. It's still as hilarious as I remember it being. Hope everything is going well since you stopped posting when the Tohoku earthquake hit.

Basically if you get this, I hope you're having a great life! This fic has always brought me a bunch of joy and actually what got me to re-enter the tenipuri fandom.
khuriboo chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Hey Author, I just want to tell you this. Thank you for filling my week with laughter. Same goes to your other stories. They're golden.
YourFavoriteReader chapter 64 . 6/18/2014
Lol, Jackal said one thing xD
Eternity of Shadows chapter 76 . 8/3/2013
I hope you're doing alright! I also hope you post soon even though it's been 2 years and the chances of that are...low. T_T
kira chapter 76 . 6/16/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Hi. Just wondering when this story would be updated? Thanks and hope everything's well with you :)
Reinne141 chapter 76 . 5/25/2013
I miss reading your stories. You're freakin' awesome! I hope you can update soon. :)
milkANDinkstains chapter 76 . 4/24/2013
I CAN WAIT A THOUSAND YEARS FOR AN UPDATE (okay maybe not /that/ long)
Creek-Hitatchiin chapter 76 . 3/5/2013
I really hope you update soon! This is a really great and funny story, and it's just getting to the good part (now that Renji's introduced, at least)! I love the style of writing and how it always keeps me laughing! Can't wait to read more!
Lainella chapter 76 . 10/20/2012
Wow, this is a wonderful story! If this was an anime, I would LOVE to see Atobe being gray and Fuji and Oishi being girls xD
Hope you would finish this story sometime. I would definitely be waiting for it