Reviews for Possession
Kreamx00 chapter 1 . 3/29
I love Neji so much... and this fic did the one thing I thought to be impossible and that is hate Neji. I'll never forgive you for that. Just kidding, it wasn't my cup of tea but cool concept though.
The entire thing just left me with an icky feeling of disgust. Hinata shows no personality development. More disappointingly, the author fails to show how Hinata's new, less pressurising position influences her personality. Though shy and gentle, with less pressure of expectations from her father and even a fairly happy childhood, you'd expect some of the low self-esteem issues to be ironed out at least. She stutters to the point that I wonder if she has a speech disability (or whatever it is properly referred to as). Her personality is even more disappointing. For one thing, she makes a friend out of Naruto be that has no influence on her personality either. So frustrating...worse? What is the basis of her love for Neji? That they played together in their childhood days?

Neji goes from obsessive, overprotective as a child to obsessive, possessive guy while hurting her mentally.

It was easier to support a relationship with Naruto or Sasuke or any other male characters. Neji's motive for his hate was a flimsy as wet tissue. Despite changing a lot form the Canon, the story fails to show the influence, even minor ones, of this on the other canon cast members or even the storyline.
I really enjoyed reading your story. It had a nice flow and the ending was so cute. Way to bring it full circle. The only tick I had throughout was you always wrote “apart” when I think you meant “a part” since apart indicates separated from. Anyways, this was a great read. I hope you make it as a novelist and I plan to give your other stories a try. Thank you for sharing!
Ugh. SMH. How did I know that Hinata was going to fall into Izawhore’s trap...
“... the young timid woman's days would become shortly numbered?” Please don’t kill off Hinata
SasuHina? Yes please!
NaruSaku huh? Well I guess that was to be expected... at least Sakura isn’t a thot in this story like she is in a lot of other fanfics. LoL
Thanks for explaining Neji’s relapse into his old ways. It seemed a little contradictory reading through but makes total sense now.
I love this version of Hanabi. They have a great sisterly relationship. ️
Now I’m turning as red as a tomato...
Now I really wish the childhood friendship between Naruto and Hinata were canon. It would make their eventual coupling make so much more sense. Not that I’m against NaruHina, but their relationship is so one-sided throughout the series with Naruto more focused on Sakura that it almost seems like she got 2nd place. Maybe even 3rd place after Sasuke.
Harsh Neji. Tenten isn’t repulsive. LoL.
Now I wish that Hinata and Naruto really were childhood friends in canon. Their relationship is too cute.
Whoa Neji! A little vindictive aren’t we?
I’m seriously dying at how cute this story is. And really well written too.
1,988 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »