Reviews for Possession
Great story
paraselene chapter 33 . 11/13/2019
I'm 12 years late to this fandom xD I don't know if this would reach you, but I'm really happy I got to read this story. Out of all the nejihina stories I've read, this is certainly among the best (if not the best!) I'm giving you a boost cuz you made the ending super sweet, it was so touchy I almost screamed my life here at my dorm room (good grief I resorted to screaming internally) haha. I think you're gonna be a great writer :D thanks a lot for this story!
Eddie chapter 12 . 9/3/2019
I’m so sorry I didn’t want to be this type of reviewer but this is killing me. Seemingly every ‘than’ and ‘then’ are mixed up, which is a little grammar mistake but it’s annoying as hell.

Then time
Than comparison
Examples:
“ Our love is greater than-” and
“ Then would it be alright if-”.

Anyway sorry, I know this is an old fic. I don’t know why I’m bothering...
Eddie chapter 2 . 9/3/2019
That is cutest damn thing I’ve ever read.
Twinkling chapter 33 . 8/10/2019
Gosh , this is so amazing , I love so much. You're totally gifted. Please don't stop writing more nejihina fanfics like this.
kuroyukineko-chan chapter 33 . 7/16/2019
(W)/ Hi! I wanted to let you know, dear author-chan, that I absolutely adored every inch of this worm of art!
I have so much in my head right now when I think on my favourite parts (especially since I started reading this lovely goodness early yesterday afternoon, then stayed up nearly the whole night reading more before finally finishing the last two chapters tonight, when I got the chance to sit down!) I honestly couldn't put it down! I constantly found myself saying "Ok. Halfway through this chapter so I'll finish reading this chapter and then I'll go to bed. Only to find myself in the middle of the next chapter the next time I glanced at the clock!
Where to start? Hmmm let's see... I know! I'd like to start by saying that I am in love with the strong continuity of the character building that you built into this story! I absolutely loved and revelled when I read a character *in character* Each character's behaviour stayed true to who they were. I loved that no character had a weird or awkward 'flipped switch' moment that would've spun them to OOCness. I loved that every character was complex and I loved that as the story progressed time was given for feeling to be felt and processed by the characters, be it love, hurt, shame, regret, fear, jealousy, forgiveness. Each development and twist and turn was given the perfect amount of time to happen and feel natural to the flow. As a reader I am always intensely pleased to read works of art like this one. The amount of effort and thought and time that has to be put in for a story to ebb and flow so well is something I can appreciate and enjoy.
I loved each character to bits.( Even the cruel elders whom I imagined as really frail and wingey in my head. They were a bit like old crones as they clung to their desire for control of the clan. While I did not like to think of what plan they might cook up to get rid of Hinata, I often found myself amused by they raucous cries for their way to be had) I loved and laughed and giggled as I read. The wholesome adorableness of Neji and Hinatas childhood was too cute to resist! But most of all I loved that as the years went by and events came to pass, maturity and growth, regret and perserverence was kindled and prodded in all the right places. No threads were left loose and forgotten in the end and I find that that care is what truly endears this story to my heart.
\(w)/ And so! I really hope from the bottom of my heart that your dreams come true author-chan! I want to cheer you on as you see where life takes you! You can do it! I believe in you!
BlackRoseDragon97 chapter 1 . 7/4/2019
Omg they are so cute! I like this soft childish side of Neji
tessiya chapter 9 . 2/24/2019
Neji's so unlikeable right now it's very difficult to keep reading (seriously, he abused Hinata emotionally and physically in recent chapters, how can I root for him?)
tessiya chapter 5 . 2/24/2019
God, I cringed so badly at this unnecessary drama... Yes, Neji, trust elders and not Hinata herself, and surely you don't need to ask her personally *facepalmsI get it that he's a kid and there won't be plot without this, alright)
Koen D chapter 1 . 6/11/2018
I love this story, as well as all of your other stories. I'm not sure if you would ever read my review, but I still want to write something. This story isn't one of the typical NejiHina stories. In my opinion (influenced by the manga), Neji is someone who is gentle, polite and always treats Hinata with kindness, so I'm not so sure if a story with a possessive Neji could work out, but your story and your wonderful writing prove to me that it could. There were sometimes I felt so sorry for Hinata and a little angry at Neji for hurting her but in the end, everything worked out perfectly.

Thank you for writing this amazing story and please be back someday and finish Divinity.

Love you.