Reviews for Possession
TinySliceOfHeaven chapter 2 . 10/3
-cries from the cuteness that was this chapter-
Aww, they're so cute together! I'm gonna keep reading (naturally), but thank you for such a lovely thing!
SasuHina fan chapter 33 . 9/19
Wow. This had been a great ride for me. I am no writer but I must say that you really have put everything together well. The pieces fit together. Nothing was left out.

For the nth time, I would say this. You are a great writer. You have the talent. Thank you for your fanfics. They are worth the read. I hope you're a novelist now and that one day, I would be able to open and read a book written by you.
SasuHina fan chapter 30 . 9/19
Continuation: I loved how you managed to do that (changing the Hyuga clan's ways). For the nth time, I commend you for being a great writer.
SasuHina fan chapter 30 . 9/19
At last I read a fic where Hyuga clan was changed for the better. I read many fics that somehow addressed the Hyuga clan's corruptness but some of those fics in the end forget about changing the clan. It's as if it faded in the background. So unfortunately it seems that were left to go back to their old corrupt ways. And I hate that. Though I am always grateful that the protagonists have their happy endings, a part of me also wants to make Konoha (including the clans) great
SasuHina fan chapter 25 . 9/18
I'd be lying if I don't say that I really liked that SasuHina moment. Ow. As much as reading this NejiHina fic had brought up a different side of me (different love for a different pair), I can't deny that my heart would ultimately belong to SasuHina. But be assured, NejiHina has officially taken over a part of my heart because of you, Author san. Thank you for that.
SasuHina fan chapter 3 . 9/16
Oh my. You really are a good writer. You were one of the writers who made me fell deeply in love with SasuHina. Even up to this day, though SasuHina didn't become canon, I love them. Now, you're making me love NejiHina too. I like the bond that these two shared in the anime/manga but you made me see their relationship in a different light through this fic.
Spellweaver10 chapter 33 . 8/29
Even if I ship Neji TenTen more this story was a little masterpiece. Excellent fanfiction.
I have to say that many times Neji was very stupid for a genious but I guess pride has that effect to people.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 33 . 8/15
Loved this story so much!
The Princess and the Peanut chapter 33 . 6/21
Honestly, I'm not a fan of NejiHina. Not because of any writing, but because, if you think about it, genetically, Hinata and Neji are half-siblings, and that weirds me out. So, I was kinda cautious when I started reading this story, and I think you did an amazing job. Personally, I hate angst, so I was basically screaming at Neji when he had his head so far up his ass he didn't really see anything (Byakugan being all-seeing my ass). So, I was so happy when he FINALLY saw Hinata, and I was gonna get upset during the honeymoon, cause I was like "Don't ruin it!" Anyways, I just wished they had more kids. (I also loved how Keiichi and Akari are like miniature Nejis and Hinatas. I just hope they don't make the same mistakes!)
ClaireHeathrow chapter 15 . 5/8
Hinata x Neji is basically the only sibling-turned-love story that I'll ever approve xDD
MashiroNguyen chapter 3 . 4/25
As much as I love NaruHina... Incest rocks man ! And a loving Neji is the best.
KimilyaTaru chapter 3 . 3/26
damn that stupid elder!
KimilyaTaru chapter 2 . 3/26
veryyyyy cuuute... love thisss thank you for making this fic! :hug: :kiss: :strangle: :love:... WAIT? "Strangle?,, hahahah loveee thisss NejiHina
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...