Reviews for Possession
A-kun chapter 33 . 8/12
It's indeed a happy ending!

Because in the end... It did not end as a tragedy!
Yo, shits getting dark :o
Lmao poor Tenten what an asshat
And then they parted lmao
Omggggg I I've just been so enthralled and unable to stop reading. Wowowowow.
Those bastard asshole elders, ruining these little kids lives like that. Such a shame!
That mini wedding was so stinkin cute! Lol
hellyeah chapter 25 . 6/13
Nice storie, but I don't like the fact everybody has a romantic interest towards Hinata. I also didn't like the
fact that you made not only Neji, but also Naruto makeout with Hinata so many times. I honestly thought that the Hinata in your story was sorta annoying she seemed sorta out off character.
But rather than that your story was interesting
Akatsuki fan girl 4ever chapter 5 . 5/27
I loved it ️
Fiona chapter 33 . 3/22
WOW!AMAZING!
I loved it:D!
Keep writing stories like this all the time and you will be very very famous!
Anon chapter 24 . 2/15
I just can't do stories like this. Like the guy thinks he can just slam her up against the wall despite the fact that he's an asshole and she wants to want nothing to do with him, but she just can't help it. Especially when he used to have so much genuine love for her and now he's just playing games. I tried, I really did, because the two were just absolutely adorable in the beginning, but I fell off the wagon.
nerissa chapter 2 . 2/10
Aaaaaah
nikki.sempai0427 chapter 33 . 1/21
This was perfection! I enjoyed my time reading this and will soon read it again someday. I spent at least three days reading all of this and I can truly say that this will be a memerable fanfiction. Thank you for creating this. Keep up the good work3
1,889 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »