Reviews for The Boy and the Ring
bassoongirl14 chapter 6 . 1/16
Very interesting so far!
thewolf74 chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
I hope that they can overcome the language barrier. I also hope that in a way that Dumbledore and the others don't find Harry. Please update soon.
Mercury Grimm chapter 6 . 9/23/2015
Wow. This is amazing. Seriously, it's a really great story. I know you haven't updated in a while...but honestly, I would really love to read more of this.
bloomsburry chapter 6 . 8/8/2015
Too bad this wasn't updated in such a long time...such a promising story
Angel SilverWinter chapter 6 . 2/6/2015
Great story
Ottawa Pagan chapter 6 . 1/22/2015
very good story!
fluffyspid3r chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
I like it :)
bookaddict19 chapter 6 . 1/12/2015
Perhaps you'll never revisit this story given when it last updated, but then again things change and inspiration strikes at the oddest times so who knows. I'll give it a follow just in case. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
... What happened there with Denethor? Seems like you just used an author cheat by leaving it unclear rather than finding a proper reason for Harry to be sent to Rivendell. I kind of expect better given the quality of the rest of the tale.
johnny.vick chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
omgomg more more love it ore please
musme chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
I love it
ROGMethos chapter 6 . 2/19/2014
Hello, I found this just looking though some Harry Potter/Lord if the Rings crossovers. So far it's been a bit different than some of the others I've read. What you've written I liked, it was easy to read, with proper grammer and stuff. I really hope that you will return to finishing. You left off at a good part. Please keep writing and I hope to read more!
DyingReader chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
I love this story so much and need more of it! 3 and a half years, you're killing me!
Fan chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
How could you leave it there for 5 years!? Have you no soul!?
rayningnight chapter 6 . 11/25/2013
I suppose you won't be updating anytime soon... If you haven't updated this brilliant story in 5 years...