Reviews for Deliver Me
sleepy fox spirit chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
. I'm speechless. Seriously, I am. I can find no words to say to express how I. *frowns* Nothing. Other than the fact that I absolutely love this story as well. I love this story, the other two that I've read, and your writing in general. If you write like this, never stop! Keep writing.

~ Purra ~
Technoelfie chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
This is completely, utterly beautiful.
ravendream chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
It was really good! I don't often like any romance , but this was awesome. Write more.
kamili chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
serenaroxs chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
heeeey! that was absoultely grrrrreat. i couldn't stop reading and while i was reading it i was listening to the song "fallin" by alicia keys so that kinda went with it and hightened by emotions while reading ur fic.i loved how relena exploded and fianlly told heero how she felt so that boy could wake up b/c it seems that's the only way people respond which is kinda sad but yet beautiful. i was expecting a little more from heero though to explode but thats ok i guess so then it would have been mutual but her affect on him was illustrated otherwise. all around good job. keep up the relena heero pairing ) muy bien mama!
Cardinal chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
Heero and Relena are simply put, "meant to be" and you handle it beautifully. I've read this at another web site, but one without this nifty review option. I've been following "Arranged Marriage" as well. Love it! Thanks!
Heero Yuy chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
MORE I want MORE get the next part out asap!
Jason M. Lee chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
KAWAII! YAAAAAAAAAA! I'M BEING TURNED INTO MUSH! *melts with a goofy look on face* \X;;;;;;; kudos to ya!
Yoshi chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
That was pretty good, a pretty good story.
BrokenWing81 chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
That was so sweet, keep up the good writing!
Amesla chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
::sniff sniff:: kawaii kawaii.. :) write more please. :) kawaii kawaii.
shinkhuong chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
Tasty, very tasty... a sequel is in order!
TennisAngel chapter 1 . 7/15/2001