Reviews for He Held Her
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Thank you for writing this. So few authors think to write about any encounters that Sarah had with Jareth before Labyrinth even happened. But he had to have met her before, otherwise how did he fall in love with her. SO, again, thank you for writing this.
magialuna chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
This is really beautiful. It would have helped *me* (being quite slow and oft' not the quickest to be sure of what the author intends..) if you had thrown her name into the mix. I am assuming it is Sarah and this is before she runs the Labyrinth? However, regardless.. your writing is lovely and very descriptive. It is always nice to read a talented author write prose about the emotions between Sarah and Jareth.. they have always, to me, seemed one of the true great star crossed couples. Thank you for sharing this work with us! -Clare
La Femme Absurde chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
This was very sweet, I like the role you gave Jareth. Are you thinking of writing a post-labyrinth story using this? That would be cool...anyways, great job!

-incessant embers-
InsanityamI chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
One little sentance: I love it. Seriously, it may have been short but I think it summed Jareth and Sarah up fabulously. Nice one.

Insanity is my name and my game!
Shizuka no Taisho chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
I say continue it! )
CelestialPheonix Maiden chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER!
Xaviere Jade chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Lovely Lovely! I'd love to see how you intepret the movie from this point. Does she forgive him eventually?
MayzyGreen chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
This is a very touching little story. It has a lot of potential to grow and leaves a lot up to the imagination of the reader, as is right for a one-shot. There are only a few minor grammatical errors- thank you. The only bit that I did not like was his leaving a sense of peace for her. I have always felt that that is something one must find for themselves.
notwritten chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
good
Hatsumomoji chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I thought this was beautiful- I don't see anything that needed improving, this was absolutely perfect, and very moving. Thank you so much for writing it!
Drifting One chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
That was amazing! Oh, I loved it so much!
yodeladyhoo chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Interesting backstory for Linda. How did Linda ' know ' about the nature of the King ?

Thank you for sharing.
Bianca chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
This is a very well written oneshot. At first, I wasn't sure whether the young girl was Sarah or her daughter (it could have been with the knowledge of Jareth that the mother gave to her daughter, but the last bit reads more like the daughter is Sarah).

What would improve this? ... More story? It's good as a oneshot, but there's a great deal of potential in this plotline, even writing a sequel of the movie with this basis (technically, it would be a sequel to this story, but since stories that try to re-write movie scenes tend to either drag on and poorly cover the movie, or do a fabulous job at it).

A good first attempt at Labyrinth. Can't wait to see your next attempt.