Reviews for Left Behind : Stargate Atlantis
Sarai chapter 33 . 1/15/2012
Awesome story!
Sarai chapter 21 . 1/15/2012
LOL! That made my day. Don't ill off the cat, or the kids.
Sarai chapter 20 . 1/15/2012
I vote for another sequel.
Sarai chapter 16 . 1/15/2012
The cat becomes a believer. That is to awesome!
general MB chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
This was not a good story, plain and simple. Putting aside the religious stuff, you can't write well for Atlantis. Too much OOC, and you got too many facts wrong. Seriously, what is making you think Ronon is black, are you blind or something? Where the hell was the Apollo in all of this? And they can run the damn hyperdrives quite well without tinkering them for months. You underestimate the strength of a ZPM. And the secretary general of the United Nations (antichrist or not) can't overrule the President of the United States. This story was riddled with too many continuity errors and you put too much of an emphasis on teaching about the bible's supposed 'rapture'. This is what church is for, don't use fanfiction or a good scifi series to get your point across.
SGA-Seven chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
Like how you included the wraith in for salvation too. Very well done.
bailey1ak chapter 33 . 4/24/2008
That was such a great story. I have emailed the link her to a friend who is a stargate fan. I am sure they will love it.
bailey1ak chapter 28 . 4/24/2008
I really love your story. I find myself so absorbed in it. You are very gifted at story telling.
bailey1ak chapter 21 . 4/24/2008
I love that Bob finally communicated with Rodney!
bailey1ak chapter 15 . 4/23/2008
I so love this story!
bailey1ak chapter 6 . 4/22/2008
I love your idea for the Wraith, the one having his hand hurt while feeding during the rapture was great. If the Wraith children did indeed go to heaven(although in your story it was just a theory on their increased fierceness)does that not mean that they have souls and therefore the adult Wraith could be saved?

By the way... I love your chapter titles.
bailey1ak chapter 5 . 4/22/2008
I really love the way that you are meshing these two stories!
bailey1ak chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
I just found your story. I love the first two chapters. I have also emailed links to your story to my friend who is a big stargate fan. She will get such a kick out of this!
SFOX chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I'm a Christian and found your story through Star Trek Freak's Left Behind : Stargate Command (SG-1) story. I am stoked that there are at least 2 christian based stargate stories.

Unfortunatly I haven't had a chance to read this story yet, but I believe I will love it.

When I read this story and finish it, I will give you a proper review, but so far from what I know of the Left behind series, your story will rock!

I'm also going to add your story to my favorite story lift.
Eternal Density chapter 33 . 1/7/2008
I finally got around to reading this. Very awesome. You've got some great ideas in this story, such as the race of intelligent cats, the sanctuary (and the fight between the angels and ascended), the history between Weir and Carpathia (which makes perfect sense) and Sheppard's "ascended women" showing up (lol). Also, showing much of the story from the point of view of the wraith made it even more interesting.

Some of your spelling is a bit creative, but otherwise, it really good. I enjoyed reading.