Reviews for Cassayah
FaithDaniOwens chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
This is defiantly the best "Sesshomaru's past" and "Sesshomaru and InuYasha" fic I've ever read!
Oh, and "Sesshomaru's mom" fic. I loved how she was the one who set up Inu's mom and dad.
FaithDaniOwens chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Oh... My... God... I don't think I've ever cried so much from reading. Especially a fanfic. During his screaming and pounding on the door incident I was like "I'm not gonna cry... I'm not gonna cry. I'm not gonna cry!" And then his mother was crying too... The years started running... /3
I absolutely LOVED IT! 3
poems2songs chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
wonderful story... the sequel was great... nice work... good job!
ahaad chapter 5 . 7/4/2007
I hope u start up Doctor Miko Again, anyways, i would have to say u are my fav. author in and The Search would have to be my fav story :), well good luck with the writing :)
Hanyou Yogonem chapter 5 . 6/28/2007
Aiya! Bravo! Super great! Loved the story! Make more stories!
Chase65 chapter 5 . 6/28/2007
Excellant wrap up! I really enjoyed the exchange between Lady Shan and InuYasha. And love the banter of the brothers! You can really work 3 paragraphs to their fullest! :D Much love CJ!
Lord-Fluffy93 chapter 5 . 6/26/2007
Ah, and so it ends. Great story. I love how you go back into the history, and make stuff believable. Can't wait for the next chapter. By the way, on you're site I'm Lord Fluffy.
Yideungbyung Kim chapter 5 . 6/26/2007
And so, the epic ends. The epic of vengeance, heartbreak, and betrayal is finally complete. I loved this story, not because it was about a woman for the past and two estranged brothers, one living... the other a shell, but because it was realistic and showed what love plus betrayal can do to a person internally.

The scene where Lady Shan was apologizing for her foolish actions was sweet too. I could feel my heart tugging a bit.

Thanks for interpreting the ending for me! LOL.

Lastly, thanks for the friendship we now have and for all your KICK-ASS stories!

I hope that "Rationality" person get what she deserves and will realize the truth about incest.

May we continue this FIGHT!

Yideungbyung Kim
Sutemi chapter 5 . 6/26/2007
That was an awesome chapter, I loved the story the whole way through. Thank you for clarifying the INCEST yaoi. I too don't like it, it is very creepy, in my opinion.
Crimsonangel23 chapter 5 . 6/26/2007
That was so very cute. I'll say it again. You're awsome.
Illidan the Half Demon chapter 5 . 6/26/2007
Ah, a cute ending with good old Lacy Racy, hehe. Figures she'd try to commit suicide multiple times, only to find out it's not possible. Immortality means immortality, not choose to kill yourself at anytime, lol. But I think that was a hard lesson learned. I'm glad Sesshomaru has started to try living again. Heh, I'm sure that was a heck of a way to be welcomed home for Inuyasha. Maybe Inuyasha and Sesshomaru will see one another again in the future. Who knows? But anyways, excellent story.
InuGoddess715 chapter 5 . 6/26/2007
Nice ending. I'm glad that Sesshomaru's tragic story finally seemed to make Inuyasha...get it. Even after nearly losing Kagome to death, there was still a small part of Inuyasha that had no idea what had almost happened to him. I'm just glad that Sessh's terrible story at least served to show Inuyasha the right way...and brought the brothers closer, of course. It's also good that Sesshomaru is on the road to healing...and maybe for love. Have you considered another sequel...for Sesshomaru'a HAPPY ending this time? After the hell he went through, I really would like to see THIS Sesshomaru find happiness, LOL.
Chibi-chan Not signed inlazy chapter 5 . 6/26/2007
Loved it! LOVED! IT! Please continue your Inuyasha fics! You havent mailed me in forever! _ Busy I guess, but me too. Heh, I'm such a procrastinator... Sadly... But I will, no matter how long it takes,(scary...) Finish my stories!
Chase65 chapter 4 . 6/22/2007
So much emotion in 1 chapter..well done! Racyene did not get all she deserved, but it was a nice start. The emotional outburst from Sesshy when he realized his mate and pup were truley gone was heartbreaking. You could feel the exact moment the ice surrounded his heart. I am worn a good way ;D Thanks for the amazing chapter CJ!
Crimsonangel23 chapter 4 . 6/20/2007
I can only say one thing: Wow.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »