Reviews for Westcott Prepatory Academy
rennniespice chapter 27 . 5/16/2008
Just got caught up! WOW! Love it and thank you! Look forward to the next chapter!
la physocologue chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
wonderfull as always! i wonder what will happen now that dean wears the necklace! please update soon!
supergirl3684 chapter 27 . 5/10/2008
:O my jaw hit the ground and it's not moving! "As much as John wanted to pull his son into his arms, and tell him that 'daddy would make it all better', he knew he couldn't." brought tears to my eyes! brilliant!

sorry for the late review! just got my internet back yesterday and i'm playing catch up now!
Sushi Chi chapter 27 . 5/10/2008
Dude. This is one of the best stories I've read. And it just continues with new plots and turns. Fantastic. Very well written. Good characters and wonderfully done. I've been reading it almost non-stop sine I found it. It's very good. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Irishmama chapter 27 . 5/10/2008
Now I'm not sure about this. According to another one of your stories Dean graduated from Westcott and was acsepted at MIT. Or at least was acsepted at MIT. Yet here Dean's only a jr. so if he's got the amulit does John stay another year? Dos't sound right.
DeanBean chapter 27 . 5/9/2008
That was a great chapter

Poor Dean ;(

I can't wait to see whats gonna happen in the next chapter now that Dean has the amulet on

More when you can

deanbean

xoxoxoxo

BTW - OMG! Have you see the season 3 finale promo? I feel so sorry for Dean ;(

I can't wait to see the episode :D
holychocolatestarfish chapter 27 . 5/9/2008
Wow. Another great chapter. This is like my favorite story ever! I'm not even exaggerating. Can't wait for the next chapter.
HAMUCHA chapter 27 . 5/9/2008
Hi Adder!

Wow. It sure is a stressfully chapter for Dean. I feel like I just realize now how very low this Dean's self esteem in here. He gets discouraged so easily. When you gonna make him that cocky confident guy he is like in the tv series?

Good chapter too, this time. I can't wait to see Dean-John's conversation about him wearing the amulet at the next chapter.
HAP chapter 27 . 5/8/2008
Meep! Oh no, the amulet! Can't wait to see what happens! Great chapter
xxkurenaixshixx chapter 26 . 5/8/2008
*...gives off so much energy B...heheheh...is an angst lover
xxkurenaixshixx chapter 27 . 5/8/2008
*inhale* AH!...the smell of Angst
AnthroDork chapter 27 . 5/8/2008
OMG...I love this story! Keep updating!
Eryn chapter 27 . 5/8/2008
Hey

Am really enjoying the story (and your others) but disappointed that Dean has put the amulet on, wanted to see him get his dreams without the hunting and despite his arm and the diabetes.

Great story though, looking forward to the next update

Eryn
Lilly B chapter 27 . 5/8/2008
great job with the chapter...i was wondering what would bring dean to finally put on the amulet. i really enjoyed reading this chapter...you are doing an excellent job with the story. i can't wait to read the next chapter and see how john reacts to dean wearing the amulet.
JuliaAurelia chapter 27 . 5/8/2008
Excellent chapter! That was really creative of John to have James come in to see Dean, and I also think Dean would be a shoe in at MIT. Loved when Sammy called Dean a true hero and flipped him the puppy dog eyes. You did a great job with building up Dean's frustrations and problems until he got to the point where he put on the amulet. It wasn't just one thing that made him do it, it was a whole bunch of things together. I think that was the more realistic way to show it. Looking forward to the next chapter and what happens with the amulet!
728 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »