Reviews for Westcott Prepatory Academy
HAMUCHA chapter 27 . 5/9/2008
Hi Adder!

Wow. It sure is a stressfully chapter for Dean. I feel like I just realize now how very low this Dean's self esteem in here. He gets discouraged so easily. When you gonna make him that cocky confident guy he is like in the tv series?

Good chapter too, this time. I can't wait to see Dean-John's conversation about him wearing the amulet at the next chapter.
HAP chapter 27 . 5/8/2008
Meep! Oh no, the amulet! Can't wait to see what happens! Great chapter
xxkurenaixshixx chapter 26 . 5/8/2008
*...gives off so much energy B...heheheh...is an angst lover
xxkurenaixshixx chapter 27 . 5/8/2008
*inhale* AH!...the smell of Angst
AnthroDork chapter 27 . 5/8/2008
OMG...I love this story! Keep updating!
Eryn chapter 27 . 5/8/2008
Hey

Am really enjoying the story (and your others) but disappointed that Dean has put the amulet on, wanted to see him get his dreams without the hunting and despite his arm and the diabetes.

Great story though, looking forward to the next update

Eryn
Lilly B chapter 27 . 5/8/2008
great job with the chapter...i was wondering what would bring dean to finally put on the amulet. i really enjoyed reading this chapter...you are doing an excellent job with the story. i can't wait to read the next chapter and see how john reacts to dean wearing the amulet.
JuliaAurelia chapter 27 . 5/8/2008
Excellent chapter! That was really creative of John to have James come in to see Dean, and I also think Dean would be a shoe in at MIT. Loved when Sammy called Dean a true hero and flipped him the puppy dog eyes. You did a great job with building up Dean's frustrations and problems until he got to the point where he put on the amulet. It wasn't just one thing that made him do it, it was a whole bunch of things together. I think that was the more realistic way to show it. Looking forward to the next chapter and what happens with the amulet!
Gala000085 chapter 27 . 5/7/2008
Just an amazing chapter - simply brilliant.
jp123 chapter 27 . 5/7/2008
Loved it.

hope you update again soon.

thanks
deangirl1 chapter 27 . 5/7/2008
I was so glad to see an update from you. Hope all is well? This was a great chapter as always. Loved how you handled Dean's various moods as he tries to cope with yet another hurdle - his struggle against his injury and his feelings of wanting his own life. I loved John's idea to cheer him up - brilliant bit of writing when Bobby realizes that John knows him well too.

Part of me has been cheering for Dean to put on the amulet and spare himself the pain - but of course, now he will have the pain of having to give up his last hope at normal - no way can he ever go back to the school - he'd never be able to explain the no insulin thing. It also makes me sad because it means this fic is coming to an end - they will be pulling up stakes and going back to hunting. No doubt Sammy's inevitable anger over giving up normal will fill Dean with guilt that will only be compounded by Sam and John returning to fighting with each other at every opportunity - poor guy never gets a break - Dean that is... Looking forward to the next chap as always...
alwaysateen chapter 27 . 5/7/2008
Incredible new chapter!

James makes me think of Charlie in "Numb3rs", maybe that was the idea... Anyway, I'm sure Dean would be perfect to do this job or a mechanic of course.

Wondering if the amulet will heal Dean's arm? Good question... Maybe he needs to heal it on his own a little bit and the amulet can do the rest...
SPNCruzin chapter 27 . 5/7/2008
woohoo! I have been waiting for this update. great job. Dean has the amulet on now. things should be going better then-right? please update really really soon-please? thanks
camlann chapter 27 . 5/7/2008
Really enjoyed this chapter-poor Dean! Can't wait to see John's reaction to seeing the amulet hanging from Dean's neck. Update again soon!

camlann :)
lizard971 chapter 27 . 5/7/2008
DAMM! Finally! Been waiting for that one for ages!

Now I can go read it. :P