Reviews for Westcott Prepatory Academy
bhoney chapter 28 . 9/17/2009
I was really proud of Dean for how he came up with ways to do stuff one-handed, and loved the moment of comfort between he and John.

But then...John's back to his hunting obsession. *sigh* I knew it was coming, but I'm still disappointed. I kinda wish this had gone AU. I hate that he's dumping everything back into Dean's lap, missing the boys' award ceremonies, etc.

I'm also worried that Dean's arm's recovery is bc of the amulet. If he takes it off, will he lose use of his arm again?
bhoney chapter 27 . 9/14/2009
""I know, Dean," Sam said knowing what Dean was thinking. "It's just that it’s not every day I get to carry the bag of a true hero."

"Sam," Dean said again.

"You can't deny me this, Dean," Sam said and flashed Dean the puppy dog eyes." Aww, that Sammy sure does know how to work his brother, LOL.

"He told them that due to Dean's limitations it would be hard for him to keep up and his teacher asked Ben, Neil and George if they wanted Dean to remain in their group, as they would have to pick up for him." Jeez, could that guy have been any more insensitive? And for a teacher, too.

The forensic mathematician thing was very cool. Dean would be good at that.

Oh, Dean. I can't believe he put the amulet on in a moment of anger-that's not a decision that should be made when emotional.

Can't believe John didn't tell Dean about MIT. Sometimes I want to throttle that man. And for how he's been dealing with Dean's diabetes lately, too, not getting the special food or his supplies, etc., subtly trying to force Dean into wearing the amulet.
bhoney chapter 26 . 9/14/2009
"John knew that he should be angry, but he was surprised at how proud of his youngest son he felt. Sam didn't let anyone stop him when he was determined. John was only really surprised at how long it took Sam to make an escape attempt. He was surprised that he had gotten past Bobby, though, the man had the reflexes of a cat, but when he saw Bobby exchange a wink with his youngest son, he knew that it was Bobby who had given Sam the idea in the first place." Loved this, Sam determined not to let anyone keep him from Dean, him and Bobby plotting together.

Poor Dean-he can't lose the use of his arm! Holy cow!

Your medical stuff seemed very well-written and convincingly detailed.
bhoney chapter 25 . 9/11/2009
LOVED Dean's birthday party, and especially the gifts he received. Very sweet, especially the ring.

But holy crap-didn't see this coming, an armed robbery, Dean getting shot, etc. That's a huge twist for the story to take this close to the end!
bhoney chapter 24 . 9/11/2009
The amulet is a really good idea. Very clever and original. Loved the flashback of Bobby and Dean's first meeting. And it was so sad, Dean not thinking he's worth that kind of sacrifice, but very in character.

Nice chapter!
bhoney chapter 23 . 9/11/2009
"Sam picked up on what John was saying immediately. If he ate, he stood a chance of getting Dean to. "Dean, I'm hungry," Sam said and gave his brother his best puppy dog eyes. "I don't want to be alone right now, will you go to the cafeteria with me?"

Dean melted instantly. "You'll come find me if something happens?"" Sweet that they are looking out for Dean, and know just how to get him to go eat.

And I loved Dean's little speech to Bobby about how much he meant to him, and especially that it worked to wake Bobby up! Yay! Bobby being in the hospital reminded me of last night's ep. Eek.
bhoney chapter 22 . 9/9/2009
"Dean realized that he wasn't even really looking out for Sam. His father had been doing that. Did they even need him?" Oh, Dean. I hope he doesn't really believe that.

I was glad Gray stuck up for Dean, and that they made up. I like him a lot.

"...it wasn't Bobby's home that was Dean's refuge, or the place he felt comfortable enough in to remove his mask, it was Bobby himself. If Bobby wasn't there, it was just another empty place." Aw...love your portrayal of Bobby and Dean's relationship.

Kelsey-blech. I'm glad they broke up. Stupid girl. At least she apologized.

And John-I wanted someone to kick his butt. He's really GOT to stop jumping to conclusions, he's ticking me off. Though he did manage to redeem himself by sticking up for Dean with the headmaster. And what a crock, that Dean would be cheating. Um, if he was going to do that, wouldn't he have done it when he actually was failing? Gr. Glad John threatened them with going to the board. Hope it comes out that Jamie was the cheater.
bhoney chapter 21 . 9/9/2009
Those kids stink. Every last one of them. Poor Dean. And then to add insult to injury, the cops assuming he was drunk. He just can't catch a break.

And Kelsey-I was really disappointed in her. Even before she got drunk, she'd already planned to stay behind and party after Dean had to leave? Who does that? What ever happened to going home with the one who brought you? But this made me really mad: ""Just once, I wish I didn't have to worry about what you can and can't have. It gets to be a real drag after awhile," Kelsey said unthinkingly." I hope Dean doesn't take her back. She doesn't deserve him.

I had to love Bobby for this: "He was going to make a few phone calls and see if Judge Atwood had any skeletons in his closet that needed to see the light of day. No one messed with his boy."

Man, I almost wished Dean had let those kids do the summoning and get their butts kicked. Good thing he's a better person than that.
bhoney chapter 20 . 9/4/2009
The party sounds like bad news. Too bad Dean didn't just tell John how much he really doesn't want to go, and John didn't pick up on it.

I LOVED the description of their Christmas and time in Blue Earth. It was just a lovely holiday, and one I wouldn't mind having myself. :)
bhoney chapter 19 . 9/4/2009
I liked seeing parent teacher night. It was especially cool that Dean's teachers think he could get into MIT. Loved the conversation wit John and the boys-good call working Campbell into Mary's family names, was that just a lucky guess? And I LOVED the Lucky Charmed backstory. Really poignant and sweet.
bhoney chapter 18 . 9/4/2009
"Like hell you are," John growled. "I said only as long as he was unconscious and unaware, and right now, he's neither. You come anywhere near him without my permission and I swear to God you'll regret it." I had to love John for that.

And yay! Dean. He made it through the whole two days, without even visits from friends to get him through.

LOVED the angel picture and that Sam had kept it and left it for Dean. SO sweet.
bhoney chapter 17 . 9/2/2009
Wow. Very intense chapter. Poor Dean!

I had to love John for this: "He was tempted to ask the nurse for his own NG tube, just so he could understand exactly what his son was going through." Love how you portray him as a caring dad.
bhoney chapter 16 . 9/2/2009
Really interesting to read about all the complications diabetes can cause to seemingly simple things like the flu. Glad Doris made Dean go home and that Bobby could stay with him. Really glad that Sam's concerned about him and sees how serious it is. I liked reading about their first competition, too. Glad it went so well for the boys.
bhoney chapter 15 . 8/19/2009
Glad Gray finally straightened Sam out. I wanted to kick him for being so dense.
bhoney chapter 14 . 8/19/2009
Glad Gray reacted well to Dean telling him about his diabetes. It was fun to see Gray and Dean's family interact.

I really get grouchy at spoiled rich kids like these that feel entitled to everything and look down on others and treat people badly just because their parents have a lot of money. Glad Grey's not like that.
717 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »