Reviews for Westcott Prepatory Academy
katie chapter 29 . 10/3/2011
ASOLUTELY LOVE.
RorieAngel chapter 29 . 8/24/2011
Fantastic story! I really loved it and plan to head on over to the sequel now. The only thing I would say was unrealistic is the tuition, if you ever felt like revisiting it. $15000 i about the cheapest private school tuition I've heard of, very basic and yet you really set it up as being a very wealthy school, so tad unrealistic there. However, that said one of my all time favourite stories in Supernatural without a doubt. I loved you OCs, the relationship between Bobby ad John and also the dynamic between the boys. You had me teared up at several points which really says something about your quality as a writer. Absolutely gorgeous work!
CannotComeTothePhone chapter 11 . 2/15/2011
I love this story. I think you've pinned down the characters, and their reactions to the situation perfectly! And your medical-stuff is spot on, which is rare in fanfiction. Great work!

I just wanted to let you know that $15,000 is actually really low for a prep. academy. I got to a private school, and have all my life. They're not even "prep schools", which are always more, and they're always upward of 17,000 (and that's for the elementary. Higher you get in grades - higher the cost. For a prep school, you're looking at at least 27,000, probably upward of 30,000, possible much, much higher. Yes, I know way more about this than I should. And you probably didn't need a crash course on this. :) Just wanted to let you know, that for those of us who know aything about private school costs, 15,000 is a riddiculously low price.

I will continue to enjoy your story anyway, though!
SarahMyriad chapter 29 . 2/5/2011
Hey there. I love your stories! I actually followed Camp Sunshine before I decided to check out your other stories, and thank God I found this one. I read all of the chapters, and I can't help but wanting more. Your stories are my new crack!

Keep it up! and thank you so much for making my day~ :)
Ruusukainen chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
bahha, I feel like I'm reading a biology lesson :D it's much more interesting though.
CanadaNL chapter 29 . 8/19/2010
This was one of the most well written stories I've read (and I've read quite a bit). Looking forward to reading the sequel.
Kalo-Balo chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
Wow... It's like having flashbacks from 5 years ago. except the hunting partXD

Must say the diagnosis is well written;

can't wait to read the rest, and then the other stories
supernaturaldeangirl89 chapter 29 . 11/22/2009
i loved that story it had a bit of every thing to it and it was great i am going to read the sequel now _
NoName Face chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
Hey, I just want to say that I'm really happy I found this story. My husband has type 1, and even though the routine of insulin is normal for us, it's refreshing to see it from another's POV. As far as the medical info, I think you've pretty much got it spot on. Thank you for a great story. :)
bhoney chapter 29 . 9/17/2009
Well, I'm glad that Dean and Bobby got to have a nice goodbye. Sam was a major brat in this chapter, and John was a huge jerk. I'm glad Bobby and John made a tentative peace, and that Bobby laid down the law about John not hitting one of the boys, ever again. It's sad to me that John and Bobby never got a chance to make up fully, knowing that when John died on the show, they still hadn't. And it was sad that Dean had to leave his first real friend, that Sam was still being kind of a brat, thinking only of himself and not of his brother. This chapter just kinda made me sad, all around. A little more angsty ending than I usually like, especially since things aren't even great between Sam and Dean at the end. Just really sad.

But, overall, it was a great fic. Really compelling. I'm adding it to my favorites, and hope you finish the sequel soon so I can read it.
bhoney chapter 28 . 9/17/2009
I was really proud of Dean for how he came up with ways to do stuff one-handed, and loved the moment of comfort between he and John.

But then...John's back to his hunting obsession. *sigh* I knew it was coming, but I'm still disappointed. I kinda wish this had gone AU. I hate that he's dumping everything back into Dean's lap, missing the boys' award ceremonies, etc.

I'm also worried that Dean's arm's recovery is bc of the amulet. If he takes it off, will he lose use of his arm again?
bhoney chapter 27 . 9/14/2009
""I know, Dean," Sam said knowing what Dean was thinking. "It's just that it’s not every day I get to carry the bag of a true hero."

"Sam," Dean said again.

"You can't deny me this, Dean," Sam said and flashed Dean the puppy dog eyes." Aww, that Sammy sure does know how to work his brother, LOL.

"He told them that due to Dean's limitations it would be hard for him to keep up and his teacher asked Ben, Neil and George if they wanted Dean to remain in their group, as they would have to pick up for him." Jeez, could that guy have been any more insensitive? And for a teacher, too.

The forensic mathematician thing was very cool. Dean would be good at that.

Oh, Dean. I can't believe he put the amulet on in a moment of anger-that's not a decision that should be made when emotional.

Can't believe John didn't tell Dean about MIT. Sometimes I want to throttle that man. And for how he's been dealing with Dean's diabetes lately, too, not getting the special food or his supplies, etc., subtly trying to force Dean into wearing the amulet.
bhoney chapter 26 . 9/14/2009
"John knew that he should be angry, but he was surprised at how proud of his youngest son he felt. Sam didn't let anyone stop him when he was determined. John was only really surprised at how long it took Sam to make an escape attempt. He was surprised that he had gotten past Bobby, though, the man had the reflexes of a cat, but when he saw Bobby exchange a wink with his youngest son, he knew that it was Bobby who had given Sam the idea in the first place." Loved this, Sam determined not to let anyone keep him from Dean, him and Bobby plotting together.

Poor Dean-he can't lose the use of his arm! Holy cow!

Your medical stuff seemed very well-written and convincingly detailed.
bhoney chapter 25 . 9/11/2009
LOVED Dean's birthday party, and especially the gifts he received. Very sweet, especially the ring.

But holy crap-didn't see this coming, an armed robbery, Dean getting shot, etc. That's a huge twist for the story to take this close to the end!
bhoney chapter 24 . 9/11/2009
The amulet is a really good idea. Very clever and original. Loved the flashback of Bobby and Dean's first meeting. And it was so sad, Dean not thinking he's worth that kind of sacrifice, but very in character.

Nice chapter!