Reviews for Power Mentors
Psycho Tangerine chapter 20 . 7/6/2012
I finally finished this and thought it was a really good story overall. I especially liked that you were able to take an established season and rewrite it in a way that made it fresh and different. I also like that instead of having Kim just pop up out of nowhere and get a pink morpher, she was already a part of Tommy's life and a mentor.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 13 . 4/15/2012
Just peeking in to say I really loved this chapter and how you dealt with Conner's fear of water.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 11 . 11/25/2011
Still going good. I liked how Jason's personality change was to be irresponsible enough to try to run off to Vegas with the kids.

Trent is still evil, then. Nice way to get him to trick them. Is he evil because of the morpher? Or is he truly evil and under his own control? I guess I'llkeep reading to find out.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 20 . 10/30/2011
Itachi's apprentice chapter 18 . 10/30/2011
Itachi's apprentice chapter 12 . 10/30/2011
Itachi's apprentice chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
Rye Lee chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This is an interesting idea, can't wait to see how it turns out, ttyl!
Psycho Tangerine chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
The grammar could use a little tweaking here and there, but overall the writing is good. I really like the concept of the older Rangers mentoring newer ones. I wonder what you will do with the Jason-Trini and Billy-Zack combos. Will they be mentoring Rangers we're already familiar with, or will you be creating new Rangers for them? I'll guess I'll just keep reading :)
MaxKnight1010101 chapter 20 . 9/7/2010
This was absolutely beautiful. It was executed well, and I appreciate all the little twists and turns in the plot. I think it was quite more appropriate that beyond the first so many episodes you started writing in your own stories. After all, once you start an AU, you wind up having to try to integrate it as best as possible. This worked well, and you should be proud of it.

I can't wait to read all the other Power Mentor related stories. I found myself quite entertained by this, and I feel it can only get better from here!
The Gray Rook chapter 20 . 7/3/2010
I can honestly say that if this had been the TV show, I would've been WAY more interested. I love it.
AviationDrive chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
This story is so awesome! I love the idea. It's really original and you're writing it well. I'm off to read more. :)

~MysticMelody101~
PowerStealerRogue chapter 15 . 3/10/2010
Best take I've ever read. And better then they did it on the show.
Silver Warrior chapter 20 . 11/6/2009
wow. That was.. wow. Excellently written. Trent was written evil really well, and the Raptors.. funny!
Ghostwriter chapter 20 . 9/22/2009
Awesome job. Loved it. Catch ya on the flip side.