Reviews for Vendetta
olliebella chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
love this story x
ajay1960 chapter 16 . 4/13/2011
FANTASTIC STORY! I LOVED IT.

ARLENE
x-MarsBar chapter 16 . 12/16/2007
Aww, this story is so cute. DuCaine's the best, and you made this a very angsty relationship between them, especially with everything that happened to them. Bravo, this story's awesome, adding to favorites :D.
csimiamifreako chapter 16 . 9/4/2007
GREAT STORY! I LIKED THE ENDING! IT WAS GREAT! DIFFERENT THAN I EXPECTED, BUT I COULDNT HAVE PICTURED IT ANY BETTER THAN THIS! WONDERFUL!
charming301 chapter 16 . 9/2/2007
OMG, I loved the ending. It was so sad though. But it was really touching! GREAT job!
HelloHandsomee chapter 16 . 9/2/2007
really loved this.

you did a fantastic job writing.

horatiocalleigh!
kafkian chapter 16 . 9/2/2007
Great story with a perfect ending...just the CSI Miami type!

Hope you continue to do this fics theyre greats!
Lionessmon chapter 16 . 9/2/2007
Good ending. Great fic. I will look out for the rest of your updates.
Stumpycat2002 chapter 16 . 9/2/2007
every good

just loved every minute of it.. and sad

hope to se more of your writing to come... you rock

Donna
calleighsthebest chapter 16 . 9/2/2007
This is awesome! i can't believe its over! I've loved every second!
calleighsthebest chapter 15 . 8/29/2007
omgomgomg! You can not put them through that again! Just when i thought they were going to be ok! Ok, you really have to update soon! I need to know what is going to happen next!
Royal Blue chapter 15 . 8/28/2007
ooh! this is really good! REALLY, REALLY, REALLY...GOOD!

Update soon please!
Stumpycat2002 chapter 12 . 8/27/2007
woo hoo another great chapter. can't wait to see how this turns out...ps hurry with an update please.

Donna
kafkian chapter 15 . 8/27/2007
I know Im writting this in the chapter 15 but this for the last two...They are really great! Love it! Continue and Update soon!
erin-reagan-boyle chapter 15 . 8/27/2007
omg omg omg omg i am absoulutley hooked into this story it is so scary you have got to update soon or else i am gonna die and you wouldnt want that update quick please! please! please!