Reviews for Principles of Compromise
xjenny0724 chapter 20 . 1/16
...
xjenny0724 chapter 2 . 1/2
Oh wow, this story is much better than the one I just "finished" reading. I stopped halfway because the writing was... Eh. I love your writing! It's like a breath of fresh air haha. You're capturing the characters wonderfully and I love the little twist you put. I'm assuming this is set after Dead Man's Chest and after Jack is saved from the Locker. An AU? I think I missed the description haha. Anyways I like AU's so it's all good! I'm excited to see what you have coming up next in this story :)
TexasDreamer01 chapter 21 . 9/8/2014
That's one way to do it. o.O
Sherlock Sparrow chapter 21 . 1/6/2014
Please don't give it up! This story is so amazing and you left it with such a cliffhanger!
But... if it's not too much to ask... could you insert a bit more of Jack in the story from now on? It almost seem like you're pairing Elizabeth and James. But I know you're not :D Sparrabeth always! But, please, could put more Sparrabeth scenes. I don't mean fluffy things or so! But their word games, etc.
Again: PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY *.*
Guest BDM chapter 21 . 8/2/2013
I really do hope you finish this story. Its real awesome and I like how you've written the characters. Oh, and I heard they were Working on a PoTC 5, know anything about that?
Truebie chapter 21 . 7/1/2013
Quite a cliffhanger. This fic is amazing, really, there are so many unexpected twists and the dialogue is always well written. I really hope you continue this story!
Florencia7 chapter 21 . 5/11/2013
[I'm sorry about the lateness of this review, I've been away! ]

You have no idea how happy I was when I saw that you'd updated! :D This is one of the best PotC stories ever written and it's wonderful that you still have every intention of finishing it ;D

I loved this chapter and I can't wait for more :)
SuperPotterWhoLockedDancer chapter 21 . 1/29/2013
Update soon, I love it! I didn't actually see PotC until just recently, and I love it- so excited for 2014/2015 when movies 5 and 6 come out- yay! Anyway, love this story, keep writing! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 1/20/2013
It would be greatful if you finished this story please?
Mademoiselle.Claire chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Very-very interesting! I already have some guesses!
Cheyenne32 chapter 20 . 7/28/2011
This is an amazing story! It's very well-written and in character! And I hope that you will continue soon with it!
Amenah chapter 20 . 4/2/2011
this story is brilliant :)

Congratulations on the child! And i am really looking forward to an update on the story. ;)

Sorry this isn't on my actual account, i am on my phone and it takes an hour to log in, hehe.

I am sooo hoping that jack and 'lizzie' (haha) finally come to terms about their obvious feelings for each other soon. And james is dang adorable in this story. A girl cant help hope for a happy ending for him too. He and margaret sorta had a moment, hmmm... :P

Gaaasp, becket wasnt always a jerkish ass hole and actually loved someone! Nice way of rounding his character, well done :)

Hahaha, i'll admit, i was really waiting for jack to say bugger :L maybe more of that?

More soon please! My ff account is Amenah if you wanna reply.

(: xx
Florencia7 chapter 20 . 4/2/2011
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG O.M.G.

I'm sorry for this unsophisticated reaction LOL but I'm just SO happy that you updated! ! ! ! ! This story is one of the best PotC fan fiction ever written & I'm thrilled that you intend to finish it! It's so sad when a story is left unfinished, especially a brilliant story like this one, and I really appreciate the fact that, with everything going on in your life, you return with updates! Thank you so much for that :]

This chapter was absolutely amazing. All the twists! I'm in love with the atmosphere that you created in this story. It's so unique. Your writing is so beautiful, so poignant. I've always been reading each of your chapters with bated breath.

I love this story.

Once again, thank you so much for coming back to us! & Congratulations on the baby! :D That's awesome news. It's going to be one lucky kid to have such an amazing mom like you! :)
Ladybug21 chapter 20 . 4/1/2011
Oh YAY! I was just wondering the other day if this story was ever going to be updated... glad to see it'll be finished! Great update - great plot twist, I'm surprised I didn't see it coming! - and I can't wait for the concluding installments!
Pirate-on-Fleet-Street chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
Hm, I'm curious to know who truly did murder dear William, if it is relevant to the story. I doubt Jack is the murderer at this point. I'm interested to see what happens now that the ground poles have been established.

PoFS