Reviews for Opposites
KittyOfDoom chapter 15 . 4/17
When I was reading the part about Kanda pushing Alen against a tree, I was thinking, "my fangirl senses indicate that a kiss is coming up", then I basically savoured the rest of the chapter. I love your work and please put more Yullen in there, it was beautiful! Please keep writing, I'll be checking out your other stories (if you have any, I haven't checked) and I'll keep writing these essay long reviews for a long time to come. You probably won't even read this though 'cause the story is finished already so there's really no point in writing this but I will keep writing reviews for you.
KittyOfDoom chapter 10 . 4/13
I think Kanda-Panda is going to be a little perverted towards the cute little Moyashi.
Is it bad that I want to read that?:/
KittyOfDoom chapter 9 . 4/11
I love this chapter! Especially the TykiLavi bit! Please put something like that for Yullen cause that actually made me squeal out loud (like so loud I'm surprised that the neighbors didn't shout at me to shut up!). My mum actually heard (insert blushing face) and thought I was being kidnapped or something! Anyway, please keep up the good work and keep writing new stories! I don't think that you have any grammer errors and the plot is probably the best one I've read. Thank you so much for writing this! This made my whole day
KittyOfDoom chapter 4 . 4/8
I really like this story, I think it is very original and you should write stories like it. Please keep up the great work. I have noticed that you have a few grammer mistakes but overall this is amazing work. It is exciting and easy to read with good chapter lengths. I also like how you refer to yourself in third person (i think thats what you call it, right?)
inuyashamunkey chapter 36 . 11/28/2014
ima go read the sequel now! if its even there tht is.
inuyashamunkey chapter 24 . 11/28/2014
ya' know, when everyon was handedd champagne, i got excited thinking "Oh they're gonna kiss when the ball hits. i was smiling like an idiot. when they said akuma popped out, my smiled slowly dropped...
inuyashamunkey chapter 15 . 11/28/2014
wha wha- uh... there are tears in my eyes, bro bro bro omg... bro i think i might like, die right now.
Firediva0 chapter 36 . 8/18/2014
Why did they have to be pulled apart?! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I look forward to the sequel.
Born2Ship chapter 15 . 7/20/2013
In the start of this chapter I didn't laugh until he what he said about the fangirls, plus it's called Yullen.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/6/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 36 . 5/11/2013
So good
PokimpseeGoomba26 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I see what you did there with the academy. I'm sure Hoshino-sensei will be proud at the uniqueness. All the other schools are about the title, the 14th, or the Order.
Karkitty will eat you chapter 36 . 6/22/2012
awwwwwww!1 that was soooo cute!
FluffyPrincess chapter 17 . 6/21/2012
Ok, so on chapter 17, bros being a bitch, and this really cheered me up. Thnx!
B e a s t l y B chapter 11 . 6/9/2012
theres so many yaoi and girl yaoi parings in this!

COOL