Reviews for It's a Numbers Game
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Oh Sam! I think I'd have reacted very much the same.
ToxicLullaby chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
First of all...ow! That was alot of math! Second of all, so Sam haha. Only he would be up figuring those numbers (in his head even). Poor guy *pout*
McWicca chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
This was really cute and very in character for Sam. I love the way you ended and began with the numbers.
shmrck14 chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Great story...I could totally see Sam's mind spinning and calculating the amount of time he has left with Dean.
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Oh that was cool. Just getting to catch up on stories, and was wondering how Sam is going to help solve how to get Dean out of the deal. I was hoping to see fics about it, but this one just shows how worried Sam is, the depth of his caring to the point of absolute anxiety. Being the geek he is, the worry translating into numbers was logical. I know Kripke must have a plan, but I can't wait that long for it to get resolved, lol. At least it's only a year and not being dragged out for ten. This was very nicely done, and thanks for sharing. Think you'll write a fic solving the problem? And hope you have a good day :)
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
I don't know what a coda is but I like!

But the difference between using two hours a day to eat and one hour was enough to convince Sam that there would be no more sit down meals in their future.

And maybe Dean wasn't a guy who spent a lot of time eating...but he sure did enjoy showering. Crap.

Sam sat bolt upright in bed;...travel? Could he even calculate? Did he even want to?

Loved your story, loved your Sam!

Thank You.

Cat
irismay42 chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Oh that was just fabulous! I'm so bad with numbers that I just had to take your word for it though! I don't think the Crossroads Demon is going to get a shot at Dean if Sam tries to rush him around like he's planning!

Great story!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Jellicle chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
We're going to see this desperation through the whole season, aren't we? I hope I can survive that!

Great piece.
skysgirlforever chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Poor Sammy! You really what would be going on in his head really well.
Anon chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I loved it. Great characterization. Thanks for posting :)
Brigid Tanner chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Sounds like Sam. Good job.