Reviews for Dark Dreams 3: Serpentine
Xilive chapter 23 . 1/30/2013
I've been playing American McGee's Alice, and it reminded me of this series. Some characters in the game represent Alice's emotions or personality traits. There are also a few characters, like the Cheshire Cat, who fans aren't sure of.

Point is, I think Sacrosanct isn't so much as Kaida's secrets, but rather her id; her instincts and subconscious. Sacrosanct knows things Kaida doesn't know, things she can't accept. Sacrosanct has abilties that might be considered a part of Kaida she herself doesn't perceive or is unaware of.
ShikiRiian chapter 23 . 11/8/2012
I'm not going to be a b*tch or flame you for quiting the series, but I wanted you to know that the series was amazing while it was going. I hope maybe one day you'll decide to continue it, but 'till then I'll be re-reading the other 2 DD (Dark Dreams) stories every once in a while. You're an amazing writer. Cya next time! _
Silver 1412 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
You know... I love the Dark Dreams. I really do. And I know you're needed to finish the series. But if you don't put the last part on SOON, I might just find you and kill you for the wait. *smiles innocently* Thanks for reading my review!

Love from, Sadistic PoP fan.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/25/2011
FUCKING UPDATE THIS!
Anonymus chapter 23 . 10/9/2011
I NEED DARK DREAMS 4 QUICK! DARK DREAMS DARK DREAMS DARK DREAMS!
Anonymus chapter 14 . 10/9/2011
What WAS Kioko handling?
Anonymus chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
HAIR! THAT IS THE MOST HILARIOUS WORD IN THE WORLD! (laughs so much I die of a heart attack. Wait, considering that I'm a vampire, a werewolf, a nephilim, a lux veritatis, a witch, voldemort's daughter, an atlantean and a goddess, how CAN I die?
rachil chapter 23 . 6/28/2010
I just realized a possibility. If Sacrosanct could possibly be her secrets, and apparently can hide certain things from her...what's to stop her from blocking the information Kaileena is trying to give her? Also, wouldn't it be truly ironic if she was actually a goddess, despite her claims?

Ah, the musings of a silly mind are interesting. Anywho, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! It's been a reeeeeally long time.
rachil chapter 22 . 6/26/2010
XD no more cookies for you!

Ah, I love it. Poor guy.
rachil chapter 20 . 6/26/2010
Ah screw it, I give up on logging in.

Oh well. Anywho, this was a very interesting chapter. When I find a comp I can use, THEN I'll log in (I'm on my phone).

I noticed you haven't updated in a reeeeally long time. :( are you going to continue this? I certainly hope so!
Thee Bell Tolls For Thee chapter 23 . 2/28/2010
this story's so amazing, i think i fell in love with it. O.o say what, anyway, this story is easily my most favorite-est story here; it has great charectors, depth filled story, inner demons and romance. Over all it is just awesome.
Spoiled2theCore chapter 23 . 5/1/2009
I wish I could of seen more of the demons and see how the baby was coming along! But other then that, I think it was awesome!
Avan chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
DARK DREAMS 4! Dark dreams 4! Must have sequel or go crazy! you have an awesome storyline here. i cant wait for more.
Poca chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I LOVE YOUR STORIES! YOU MUST WRITE MORE! lol they're really addicting. :3 you are the best :D and you're funny as hell too lmao.
Nemo-of-Rayne chapter 14 . 12/11/2008
WHERE'S THE REST OF IT? *cries*

Seriously.. finish it. Please?