Reviews for Words
amr56 chapter 1 . 8/23
An interesting look at what Itachi might have been.
always-kh chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
2-4 i thought really really made sense for the character. i mean of of them do but those thoughts would have never occurred to me (well 2 does) but the others are just so perfect and help demonstrate so much about his character so easily.
pippa swan chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Wow, that was mind blowing. I love how you portray Itachi; "he lives in a simple world." I don't know why, but that just stuck out to me.

Very good writing.
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Huh. That was...well, it was really fantastic. Very introspective. The last line seriously makes you think. XD

Nicely done!
ThePepperSheep chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Wonderful story - I love your sociopathic Itachi! Normally, people characterize him as someone who overanalyzes everything in life, but you made his reasoning very simple (however the simplicity in which he views everything just shows how sociopathic he is).

The writing style suited this piece perfectly. The simple language made it seem more like a thought process, and it really brought the story to life. My favorite line -

"He only joined Akatsuki because they contacted him before anyone else, you see, and Itachi had no plans, and no place to go; he only inquires about the Akatsuki's goal a few months or several years after he donned the black-and-red cloak."

Mimarin, you are so right. That quote just shows he honestly doesn't care.

Great job!
black laurel chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Wow. Wow.

Just wow.
AluminumMuse chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
I love the last line, the way you twisted it all around. Really great.
mimarin chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Wow. Wow. Fantab. I think Itachi is one of the most difficult characters to write well, just because we're never given that much to work with in canon other than the gorgeous-sociopath-genius mold. I like how you convey his coldness and lack of introspection in a manner that's dynamic and interesting.

Props for the offhand "few months or several years" (I love how he cares so little about the particulars of Akatsuki), but the sentence that made the entire story for me was "Itachi doesn't like expectations, doesn't like the casual way his brother claims him as his..." It obliterates the common view of Itachi dominating Sasuke (after all, there's nothing *casual* about Sasuke's fierce loathing); for once, Itachi's merely reacting - and acquiescing - to his little brother's demands.

Oh dear, and now I've written a novel, so I'll stop now. -_-;
Amynta chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
This is really good. _ It has a good sense of perception and is well written :)