Reviews for Another Night
crimsonpuddle chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
Bit of a cheesy ending, but we all love them really. P Great story, I absolutely love it. Perfect!

crimsonpuddle chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
I was going to wait and review on the last chapter, but I couldn't. This is just wonderful! I love it, you've managed to get it both sad and happy - I laughed out loud at the "Maybe you’re not, maybe a hobo is using this as a hat." I think sister and her friends might think I'm a nutter...

Anyway, I'm reading on now. _

crimsonpuddle chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Oh my God, this is amazing! I'm off to read the rest. Love it!

johtolaura chapter 3 . 6/7/2007
'He has got three littering fines and a ticking off for ‘cheeking a policeman’

Loved that bit. Very sweet and cute
devianttart chapter 3 . 6/7/2007
That is a very happy ending. Poor Martha, though. Too bad her and Micky couldn't get something going...
devianttart chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
I like the Martha you've created here. I am looking forward to the show's version.

I always feel sorry for actresses/actors who replace a favorite character. It seems so unfair.
wyldcat chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
Nice :D Keep going!
AmaranthineSomnium chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I want more...its just...tragically good.
Lady Timelord chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Oh you should totally follow this through and write more! I like it!
devianttart chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Wow, I haven't gotten far enough to know who this Martha person is, but I kind of feel bad for her. You can't compete with a ghost.
horsefly chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Oh, I loved this part: “Rose,” he says and starts to laugh through his tears. “Rose. Rose Tyler. Rose.” Because she may be forgetting him but he wasn’t forgetting her.

- simply tragic! The end of the story does provide some hope though! I'd love to see a sequel (but it does make a nice stand alone!).