Reviews for The Sordid Secrets of a Forensic Anthropologist
Adelled chapter 8 . 1/3
Angsty sweet and quick.
AntoDixon chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
I loved the story, it was great! I loved everything! You excellent writing! :D
I hope you are very well!

Greetings from the center of Argentina! :D

ANTO :0)
Brenzi Temperva chapter 8 . 9/17/2009
WWOOAAHH!

this story was REALLY intense.

u should write a sequel to this story, i know its 2 years l8tr, but I think it'd be worth it.

The end sounds totally Booth, with him wanting more (4 lack of a better word) but keeping it platonic 4 her sake. Love Bren to death, but i hope in the new season she finally realizes what she has b-4 it passes (oh, and acts on it)

Qewl story though
Jodie Marie chapter 8 . 3/31/2009
Wow i started reading this story and couldn't stop, i read it all in one go!

I loved it, the ending is so cute..

You're such an amazing writer! x
Katj21 chapter 8 . 1/28/2009
Your writing is lovely. But I found Dr Brennan to be out-of-character and (without spoiling this for anyone who reads reviews first) I thought the premise was rather weak. Plus I'm pretty sure she could sue the magazine for libel if the article wasn't true. Again, your writing is good, I just think the story would have been more amusing if the article came from a more credible source and she had to 'live it down' so to speak.
retrospectoscope chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
wow! what a great, albeit angsty story!

is the any chance for a sequel?
fanofbones chapter 8 . 7/11/2007
Wonderful...awesome...brillient...fantastic

The way it all came together so well written.
fanofbones chapter 7 . 7/11/2007
When she disappeard from room...my heart stopped.

Ending it on cliffee...mean girl...mean.

Loved it by the way. Spot-on with all the characters. Psycho written well by the way. Creepy.

My fav part...handsome Booth saves the day :D

-fab
fanofbones chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
Its me again. To be honest, I printed story and read it all at home. I made notes along the way to comment. Its hard to read at work :D.

The whole time I was reading this chapter...I kept shaking my head saying, 'this is not Bones, no way would she do it'...I was young and foolish. By the next chapter, you explain and I felt stupid. I swear I will never doubt you again.

Loved it all, every detail.

*g* don't tempt lacey with angst...I'm trying to get her to write cottonballs for me *g*

-fab (fanofbones) from Boneyard.
fanofbones chapter 2 . 7/11/2007
Jemb...this chapter was awesome.

Booth having to tell Bren...aw...he is a brave man.

I was shocked at her reaction...at first...thinking she would be beyond mad, as in kicking ass mad. But then when she withdrew and ran...I realized that it was written perfect...so Brennen.

Wonderful chapter and so exciting.

Niah-Lacey recommended you.

Look forward to more.

fanofbones from the Boneyard.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 8 . 7/6/2007
I know that you prefer to get constructive critisism, but when there is nothing to critisize, what is a reader to do other than compliment a fantasticly written, believeable story. You are an extremely talented writer and this fic had me captivated in a way that I have not experienced in quite a while. Thank you for your hard work and dedication to this piece. I cannot wait to read your other works, but it is now 12:18 AM in my time zone, and I have only stayed at the computer until this hour to finish reading this story. So, goodnight, and, again, I throughly enjoyed every aspect of your fic.
jerseybones chapter 8 . 6/2/2007
I'll admit it took me a little while to figure out where you were going with this story but once I did you had me hooked just like normal and WOW you are just brilliant. I love every single one of your stories and I just can't believe how many ideas you come up with.
BonesHouseluv chapter 8 . 5/30/2007
Yay! great story
Amasayda chapter 8 . 5/29/2007
Wonderful ending to a great story! Nice work!
LisaMarie514 chapter 8 . 5/28/2007
What a great story. While you ended it at a great spot, a sequel would be lovely, or another story from you!