Reviews for Of Hurt Pride and Chocolate Frog Cards
Lotiolentus chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
He definitely deserves his own chocolate frog card :)

Well written
CrackerjacknPez chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
LOL VERY cool.

:-) as far as I know, they're packed w/ the frogs.
chandeleerluvsduckies chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
well written! i enjoyed it alot!
fattoad chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Brilliant!
KeyKeeper12 chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Quite amusing and well done. Nice try where the word scar is concerned. As for the cards, I'm not sure either, but I always thought they were inside the box as u suggest. Blessed be dear friend.
ippogrifo chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
A peaceful one-shot.

The Chocolate Frog Card is a nice idea to measure the extense of the success gained in the wizarding world and in this case the size of the forgiveness given to Severus.

Everything ends just right I hope it will do: Minerva standing for the Snape and giving him her friendship, esteem and help; Snape reintegrated at Hogwarts and finally accepted, if not by everyone, by Harry and friends. I think that the whole Potter saga, considering only the more evident reading level, is a discovery journey made to get Snape and Harry close.

So fingers crossed: I hope you guess.
Laume chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
good story...it was sad and funny at the same time.

Meanwhile, it's very easy to make 'scar' the last word.

'...turn back to normal and more would fade than just his scar' fore example.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
-Snickers- Love it. Severus is just so... Severus! XD

Fantastic job,

Song
SunsetChimp chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
I love this story I can't wait for your next up date of 1981. ;)
morot chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Really good! I refuse to believe Snape is evil... well, er... Not EVIL evil anyway...
qwanderer chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
That made me cry.

Some of the character speech was a tiny bit off, but in general the feel of the characters was consistent. Depicting Snape's struggle with himself has become one of my favorite things. And I can really relate to the idea that after the war, both Harry and Snape can respect each other in the abstract but still can't stand to acknowledge it in person, when the one they've hated so much for so long is staring them in the face.
Vyacheslav Andreevici Braskov chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
oh my God! I sincerely cannot believe you got only 5 reviews on this one-shot so far!

this has everything a very [& when I say very I mean VERY] good one-shot should have: an interesting plot as original as possible {which you have}, human characters {which you have again} & a good writing sytle {the same} lol

you proved to be a more & more gifted writer with every phrase &, mind me, I guess I'm begining to become addicted to your stories! hihihi!

waiting for more to come,

yours,

blackmoonsilver
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
I'll never understand why anyone would think that SS would want to step foot in HW after the war, the place where he was humiliated, daily, almost killed and filled with ungrateful little bastards.
wynnleaf chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Good story. I liked Minerva's observation of Snape now going out to Albus' grave whenever he is troubled. That's a very endearing scene to picture.
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Aw, great one-shot! I liked the chocolate frog card! Thanks for sharing!