Reviews for Happy Birthday
Haipa ookami chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
this was soooooo cute! i loved it! had be smiling the whole time 3 i can see this happening between them XD btw you nailed both characters XD
CHeRRy PoP LoVe chapter 1 . 5/15/2008

Aw!That was great!
Tsuki Koorime chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
so cute! ##
BlackRose96 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
ok so...this fic just cut off saying "bottom of forum" over and over again and i have no idea what that means.
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 1 . 7/23/2007 that was a really cute fic...I really mean it! I was such a good story that I wanted to cry, don't ask me why?. well anywho I hope to read more of your stories soon.
Ayachan107 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
aww~ Cute, this fic made me love the pairing HieiXBotan...
hope-is-adream chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
bottom of form?
Kiheada.Ray.T chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
ok then...interesting..GO HIEI ITS UR BIRTHDAY! LMFAO XD but what's with the Bottom of Form thingy?
BlueFireIce chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
aw i loved this. the only part i don't get is the bottom of form...
Kitty Howell chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Aw! That was so good! I loved it! It was so sweet!

Hiei seemed OOC but if you think about it, you could see Hiei doing what he did. It was slightly OOC, but it was the best kind of OOC. Does that make since?

Anyway, that was really good and I can't wait for your next story.
DeathsLightGal chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Sugary-sweet with marshmellows on cute _
Hanbanan chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Aw! That was so sweet! The entire thing! Not exactly sugar-coated, but sweet - which, in my opinion, is the best kind! I pictured it... and although Hiei seemed a little bit OOC, I can totally imagine his reaction as something he WOULD do! I love the interactions between the two characters. Your descriptions at the top of the page were simply lovely.

Not the deepest, most meaningful fic you have to offer - but definitely one of the best! And for fluffy romantics such as myself? THE best!

I hope you get to write more soon!

BTW; What does "Bottom of Form" mean?
Crystal Koneko chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Ah, it was so cute! Rather relaxing actually, if that makes any sense at all...