Reviews for The Frelian Ball
The ASPCA Pwned Me chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
Aww, I loved it! I've always been looking for something where Eirika tells THAT to Innes cause I've never wrote anything that could happen in yet. That like, made me so giggly and smiley and happy, I loved it! You rule!
Twilight in my Eyes chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
"A crazed author by the name of Twilight?"

IT WAS ME! I DID IT!

lol. As soon as I read that, I burst out laughing. I can't believe you. (an amused shake of the head) Accusing me of beating them up? Though...I'm just evil enough that I MIGHT have..._

I personally liked this one. A few paragraphs dedicated for each pairing. Yay! I loved Forde's painting (even though it let's me off scott-free!). The Cormag paragraph was very moving. (sniff) The argument over Neimi and Artur was funny, particularly when it ended in Artur's girlish scream. I laughed and I laughed...

The InnesxEirika scene was cute and humorous. "We're not naming him after your brother" ...and I laughed and I laughed...

Oh, ho? What's this? The Amalgam says it's not over? Hmm... Is it, Raptor?

Aw, thanks for the shout-out. And your welcome! _
The ASPCA Pwned Me chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
YOU RULE!
Lacuna The Lost chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
My, my! The Frelian Ball is proving to be quite eventful! I can't wait to see what happens in the second half.

Is Knoll going to show up eventually? I just love that guy!

~Rain Crystal~
Twilight in my Eyes chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
One word: ACTION!

Hee. Fight scenes are awesome and there were a lot of them. And, wow! Talk about pairings! I think you had just about every one of them!

Holy freak! That...thing! Gah! Amalgam! Geez, it's like the Frankenstein of all fiends!

I have to admit you had me worried in a few places. Certain death approaches...and then someone leaps to the rescue! Whew!

Weeks? Goodness, Raptor! Ah, I can't complain. I'm on hiatus after all...

Anyway, good chappie with awesome scenes. Chair!
Havenhaven chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I love how you write Cormag, I really do. The energy and anger with which he fights, everything, awesome.