Reviews for Undeserved Punishment
Ghost girl 405 chapter 11 . 9/3
This was absolutely amazing. Props to the author. The plot of the story was captivating and I didn't want to stop reading it until the end. *claps* seriously, just well done!
FireAnne47 chapter 11 . 1/6
This is honestly the best DP fanfic I had ever read. And the fact that you kept with it after so many years is amazing. I could see your writing skills grow and change and it was beautiful. And I can't say enough how wonderful this story was. It is definitely my favorite DP fic! Great work!
AzelforestdA chapter 11 . 10/21/2016
This was a very good story and I'm glad you finished it even with the few hiccups there was. If anything a part of me wishes that this could've been the real ending to DP instead of that dumb rock. Because at least then it could have led onto something more in the future. But either way, thank you. And I hope your career takes you far with the talents you've already managed to grasp. 3
manga.geek.3 chapter 11 . 9/28/2016
loved this! this was one of the most well-written danny phantom stories i have yet read. It was absolutely perfect in every way! how you handled his pain, how you handled his parents finding out... it was everything I've been wanting to read in a danny phantom fic. Well done! Yosh!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/26/2016
8 years well spent
mikaela2015 chapter 11 . 9/26/2016
This story was awesome !
gwencarson126 chapter 10 . 9/19/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE MORE
HOPE YOU UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON
ITS ALREADY SEPTEBER 2016!
ITS A GOOD STORY
HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT LET THIS STORY DIE
Guest chapter 9 . 7/10/2015
THAT WAS AMAZING!
Godly Phantom chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
NOOOOOOO! Please tell me Danny is going to be okay?! Answer me! (Not trying to be harsh)
onasilverriver chapter 9 . 4/28/2012
This story is so great... Please update. Please. Please. Please.
MyIdentityIsSealed chapter 9 . 5/13/2011
Awwww! I hate cliffys! Continue this!
MyIdentityIsSealed chapter 9 . 5/13/2011
Awwww! I hate cliffys! Continue this!
Happy Cheerio chapter 9 . 10/28/2010
I hope you write the next chapter soon! It's been like a year, but you left it off at such an evil cliffie! D:
Tay1019411 chapter 9 . 2/12/2010
I love this story please continue it! It is amazing!
MrLancerRules chapter 9 . 9/2/2009
Gah, sorry it's taken me so long to review. I've been so busy it's unbelievable. And then school starts again tomorrow, which I'm not looking forward too.

But on to the fiction.

Awesome chapter, you left me hanging at the end, I'm now dying to see the reactions of Maddie and Jack, can you imagine they didn't accept him after everything they've said. Now that would be bad on them!

Sorry for the shortness of this review. I'm going out soon and I don't have time to write a longer one.

But all together, amazing chapter, Punisher was certainly caught out on this one. And I'm glad Danny's okay-ish, even if things looked for worse for a moment. Though you are the authoress and you could change quite a lot of things, you control the Danny Phantom world in this fic and anything goes I guess.

But I shall leave you with a simple:

I hope you update soon.