Reviews for Sadie Hawkins Dance
reading book worm girl chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
really good. i like James' comparison from the animagi transformation to a but falling asleep.
hazellwood chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I would've like it better if you didn't use that song... we had to do that for our Carlisle #$%&*! talent show. *sigh*

But it was cool.
howlsatthemoon chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
i love this song! and this fanfic!
RonRulez chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
i really like this story and

i had never heard the song until just recently because my friend mentioned it and i looked it up on youtube

i love the song now!
lys phillips chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! for some reason I was listening to the song (sadie hawkins) and reading the fic at the same time and it all kind of flowed. The lyrics and the writing together. And I thought the ending was so hilarious. "She smiled at him and walked over to him, 'I like your sweater' " I'm sorry, I loved that. And his khaki pants? Whoo, *wipes laugh-tear from eye*. Great job.I'm going to re-read this fic playing Sadie Hawkins in chipmunked version.
blondishbrownish chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
AH! OMG! that's my favorite song EVER! i LOVE relient K. it fits so well with them, great job. I found you on Horse-James-Book-Lily-Worm's Lily/James One-Shot Project thingy. I'm going to read more of your stuff though. Wonderful job!
PROCRASTINATOR TOMORROW chapter 1 . 1/8/2008

i loved the songfic!

that song by Relient K is one of my faves of theirs!

nice one!

see ya

PrincessTin chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
another great one
Jessiquie chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Aww this was Adorable. I loved it!

and it was beauitfully written... congrads!
innaislucky chapter 1 . 11/14/2007 it...

but can you make one where lily is like sirius's female counterpart(in looks)...because i think lily is hogwart's sweetheart...
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
That was good, although I think the song parts should have came after the writing, because they gave away what was going to happen!
x-nabby-x chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
i really liked this story! it was really cute and i liked how you linked the song with the story!
JaneLovesDrama chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
OMG! That is my MOST favortie song OF ALL TIME! I wish I had that CD, I borrowed that one from my friend, Anna. As it stands, I only own Mhmm and their newest one! YAY! YAY FOR YOU AND MY FAVORITE SONG AND DEFINITELY YAY FOR MY MOST NEWESTESTESTEST SONG FIC!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
I agree that a emerald green dress is incredibly cliche. But a deep redhead in a dress with orange pink swirls...ouch. Although James would probably think she looked gorgeous in rags. Anywho, it was good story. Cute, funny. Good job!
shurberry chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
i also agree with the dress thingy. Plus the dress you described sounded really seventies which would sort of fit the time period )