Reviews for Sausage
katinki chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
just re-read the series (again) and came looking for a little fic fix. this made me smile. thanks for that.
tymeisha chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
I think that the good part about the book was when the dog had heard the noise in the room and he thought that it was somebody trying to break in. But all the time it was his masters clumsy friend knocking down something in the room.I think that the bad part of the story was when the clumsy man had looked at the master and fainted. i think that the story is very confusing because it talks about one thing and end up talking about something else.
The Shadowfox Mistress chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Mask1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
The dog is a great character. He is everything human in Haplo, which is of course ironic in itself. The dog seems to make the right choices and bring the best in Haplo out. I like it that you portray the Dog as already understanding that Alfred and Haplo are friends. Dogs don't listen to words they watch people. A nice little scene. I wonder if you could find another spot in the books to give us a Dog's POV.

bearerofthegoldenhorn chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
So funny. I just laughed and laughed and laughed.

Funny, isn't it, that the dog knew that Haplo and Alfred/Coren were friends before THEY knew?
Kiva-05 chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
This scene is sweet:D
Omnicat chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Hm. This is the dog's POV of a scene from the book, right? _ Cute.