Reviews for AWkward
puppylove98162 chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
Adorable! Could you a Riku/Xion sometime? Thanks and please update!
puppylove98162 chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
So cute!
puppylove98162 chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
Hehehe. Go Olette!
puppylove98162 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Haha!
TinaalovesMints chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I LOVE KAIORA.(:

i sorta reviewed for the last chapter

for like no reason but like a random idea for a one-shot could be like door-to-door salemen? or! idk. xD
TinaalovesMints chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
aw! cutee(:

ahaha. make-out session!

damn kids slow down. jkk. x]
17CaliforniaKing chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
This chapter is so funny, you should make a story out of it, i'm sure a lot of people would like it! awesome chapter!

Aduuuh chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
What part of it is badly written? It's really good.
mattjesse chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
Nice. Very nice. I sound like Zira, don't I?

P.S. Nessy will hunt you down. Yes, I believe in Nessy. I believe in all cryptids.
JazzymineRox chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Lol i just read the description and jumped right into reading it!

I love your stories BTW
watch-me-write chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
Aw, that wasn't that bad! Mind you, though, I can't quite remember any other story in this except the last one, which is my favourite one.

But hey, at least you updated again! I can't update my fics at all because I don't have the time to do it - I only get an hour on the computer everyday and I can't even get my creative juices flowing quick enough before that hour's gone.

Well, I hope you update again soon, though. This one was...odd. I mean, Selphie's really one of a kind. How many people would force their friends to kiss a random stranger? Personally, though, I just wonder what Selphie had on Kairi to make her do that. Youd on't do that stuff just for the hell of it and KAiri obviously didn't really want to do it...at first, anyway, LOL.

Anyway, I'll see you next time and hopefully it'll be earlier, haha.

Bexmar O
hintcoin chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
lol it's not really your birthday, is it?

i have to tell my friend to try that one day!
Craxuan chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
Wowee, that's damn sweet!

Gosh, I am falling to the traps of fluffy fics! My standards will fall and I will rot forever in the pits of shit books! Must resist!
Lebrezie chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
haha, another review from me...A YEAR LATER!

I hadn't even realized i had already reviewed for these (well except chapter 3 or course)

haha...that pick up line, just saying, it would be Sora's. haha

priceless. and Roxas, the nervous freshman. complete opposite of how he acted with Olette (in his other life)

haha.

great job, if you have time, you should do a Namine and Roxas.

BYE! :)
blackrogue123 chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
Well, I find this quite funny! (I'm normally not into fics devoted solely to romance) As for insperation maybe somthing involving someone spilling a drink on their date or somthing? (I'm not very good with romance :(