Reviews for Resurrecting Chivalry
Cracked-Vase chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Reading these, I feel like I'm receiving some sort of clandestine bantering lessons. Go figure.
CherryWolf713 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
That was too good :)

Melissa
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
AWE man I LOVE LUKE and Lorelai...hehehehe, she's AWESOME and that was just HER, PERFECT

THANKS:D
Ethell chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
I really like your Gilmore Girls fic. They are few, so that makes each one of them very precious :)

I think you're very good at writing Lorelai, with all her craziness. And you're good at Luke, too. You make him sound as if she really annoys him, but he can't help it: he loves her. Which I think is how Luke feels most of the time...

The only thing I can say is: write more Gilmore Girls fic!

...

...And maybe some Lamentations too? :P
dana-maru1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Aw that is so darn CUTE, i hope there's gonna be more!
maths genius P chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
hahaha awesome banter! loved it all :D
A. Windsor chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Oh the cuteness!
Lirazel chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I am *so* glad you're back to writing L/L banter-my life is so much better now!

You write their voices better than just about anyone I've ever read-this was perfectly adorable. The best thing about this is that I could hear Luke and Lorelei's voices in my head saying every line. Seriously, this could have been cut from the show.
Narcissa Raie chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
they're so cute :-)
amelia chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Wow - for something so short, this was brilliant! I love the way you can write about something as arbitrary and mundane as Arbor Day and somehow turn up the crazy switch by 10 decibels and wind up with such an amazing product. Absolutely superb!
J Daisy chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
*giggles* This story is so completely charming! I love so much about the things this fic chooses to be.
The Intellectual Psycho chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
You know, for a story that gives absolutely no description outside of quotations, that was amazing. How do you do it?
nikoinista chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Well this was the cutest, funniest thing I've read in a while. Really good. I liked it very very much. Keep up the good work.

Anna