Reviews for Traits
ROMYCLIFAN chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
jajaja, this is so funny, poor rogue, i hope she doesn't try to sleep with jean! jajaja please update soon!
Watching Eternity chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
Oh god, I'd hate to be Jean or Rogue! Love this, can't wait for more!
Nyra Lion chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
Oh this is just too good! Rouge with both Scott and Logan in her mind, I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
RogueOnFire chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
Hahaha! This one was pretty interesting, all right. But just a few spell checks: Did you mean that it was eye-opening (discerning) or awkward (disCONcerting) to see the world through Scott's eyes? The word for the sunglasses is Quartz, like a jewel. I think there was something else but I can't think of it right now.

Good chapter! It was funny!

RogueOnFire
tfobmv18 chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
Poor Rogue, I have a feeling that things are going to go a lot worse now. Can't wait to see what'll happen next. Keep up the good work.
Laceylou76 chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
It was a great chapter. You can write it anyway you like, but I wanted to let you know that if Rogue ever did absorb Scott's mutation, she would never need the glasses or the visor. Scott can't control his mutation due to a brain injury he suffered as a child. That is why he wears the glasses. If anyone else had his mutation, they would have control of it.

I loved the chapter, and you can keep it the way it is, I just wanted to give you that little bit of information.

Update soon. Can't wait to see what happens next!
sleepy26 chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
this is totally priceless poor rogue
rogueraven1 chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
that would be scary waking up with a beard like match between her and scott would be fun

glad your updating some of your fics
Emerald Cloud chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
Ohh, poor, poor Rogue.

I pity the unfortunate girl, lol _.
RedWings2010 chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
Wow, interesting chapter !
SuNgLaSsEs-ChI'c chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
HAHA i love it please update soon!
UpYourCupcake chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
OMG that chapter was awesome!

The fight scene between Scott and Rogue had me on the edge of my seat. I can't wait to read more.
tfobmv18 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
That was hilarious. I personally think that Rogue is going to try to avoid Scott and Jean as much as possible now. Keep up the good work.
Nyra Lion chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Please continue this fic it is very interesting. I really want to know what happens next.
CLAUDIA chapter 1 . 7/14/2008