Reviews for Traits
Inksoul chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
This story is great! There really aren't enough fics out there that put such emphasis on how the personalities could affect Rogue in that way-especially Logan. Please continue with it!
Wanda W chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Had to review even though this was posted so long ago. I loved this! It was funny, in character for each person, and engaging. I would have loved to see you continue this and learn what continued to happen in this story. The behaviors and reactions of each person were completely believable while being utterly entertaiing. I was grinning at my laptop throughout the tale. Great job. It's a shame it didn't keep going, but I loved what you shared.
Emerald Cloud chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
More, more, more, more more, more, more, more, more, more, more more, more, more, more, more, more, more more, more, more, more,...is da message getting through?
Claudya chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
cool , continue please
Cloud97 chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue, continue,...do I need to say more?
UpYourCupcake chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
I always wondered what happened after X1 and they were going back to the mansion. That was freaking hilarious!
PropylPeopleEther chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
that was so funny. a continuation would be much appreciated.
plum-plum chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
hey that fic is hilarious. please keep it up!

PLUMPLUM
laenamoradadeROGUE chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
i love the scenes on the plane! however, i beg to differ on a detail about kitty & Jubes, hadn't she been at the mansion for only two days to be soo close?
random girl chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
I liked it, and wouldn't mind seeing more of a story. You have a engaging and fluid writing style, and the plot/chacters were fun to read. Good job!
MariaMaMa chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I like it keep going on please.
Anne-Marie chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
lol The story was great, you managed to keep everyone in character too, which is especially important I think!
erin chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
lol! that was hilarious, hope to see more soon!
rogueraven1 chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
i would have to "kill" logan for that stunt.
Annie chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
this is really good. :D i always wondered what rogue acted like when she had logan's traits...and why they never mentioned magneto's traits in her in the movie. or david's for that matter. who knows? i think you should continue this, maybe add some seriousness to it with the nightmares? good story either way!
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3