Reviews for How did I end up in this mess?
IllyriaVerona chapter 21 . 2/3/2008
Becci is back! And as my first matter of business I NEED to read some good RS!

That was a great preview Fei. And I haven't reviewed in while so just lemme say WOW. Wow, your story's really good, wow the ending was excellent and unexpected, and wow just wow.

Oh and also I was re-reading Taking Him Back and the end there was something from A-Z Royalshipping! When are you gonna do that, it sounds great! :) But I (like the bizzillion other Royalshippers) am eagerly How Did I End Up In This Mess?'s sequel.

RS forever,

Becci :)
KAISRE chapter 21 . 1/25/2008
Lol, Id review earlier but my computer had a virus though, but i fixed it all by my self... on accident xD!

Whoot! Uh, whats Aspersers syndrome? -dumb- Anyways, I cant wait to see what'll happen. I kinda wish Zane would murder Jamison if he could get away with it 8D

Coffee Craft chapter 21 . 1/24/2008
What? Dang it! Dang it! Dang it! Dang it!

Damn you to hell Jamison! (sorry, I always

have to say that about him...) And you're

right, Edo is some-what obnoxious but still...

he's cute...with the cute sapphire eyes and

am I going fan girl again? Sorry about that...

Well, thanx for the sneak peak, Fei! Cya in

the sequel!
Nina Valentine Yuki chapter 21 . 1/24/2008
It's sounds brillant by the way if u need any help with the aspergus syndrome i can help u my brother suffers from it and i hav been looking after him when he was dignosed when he was five and now's he's elven

overall one great story
WilderCapall chapter 21 . 1/24/2008
oh god, this is going to drive me crazy, isnt it...?

i guess i better put you on author alert!
Ray by Another Name chapter 21 . 1/24/2008

YAY, Xander has a little brother and sister!
Demon of RHS chapter 20 . 1/19/2008
Well I'm truly impressed with this chapter. The Darkness arc could've stood to be longer...and the story could've included more duels (btw my offer still stands, just let me know if you want my help), but you managed to make it fit just fine. The whole Jamison thing still leaves me with some questions though. anyway 10/10
123shala chapter 20 . 1/19/2008
Great chapter as usual lol. It was beautiful lol

Personally I lol-ed at the "rot in hell" comments. They were hilarious.

This royalshipping fic was in my opinion your best fic yet. It would be sad to see the day it came to an end...T.T but it's not ending yet so keep it up!

Look forward to the bonus chappies.

Nice one
Emperor Clovis chapter 20 . 1/18/2008
Thanks for the best birthday gift I could recive. Enjoyed the fic. Question, since Asuka is japanese so does she has a bit of french in her and for Ryo who is also japanese is jewish...huh? Could you explain that to me just curious to know.
WilderCapall chapter 20 . 1/17/2008
YAY! seriously, you are the ONLY person capable of making me like a royals fic anymore. "certain ex-fiance of the bride, may you rot in hell"...hehe...ONE of the best lines EVER.

the best line may have been "i will not cry, i will not mess up my metro J-rock guyliner, i will NOT cry..."

PRICELESS! can't wait for the bonus chappies!
Ray by Another Name chapter 20 . 1/16/2008
nice, bit confuzzuling at first but good, really good, can't wait for the next chapter, YAY XANDER WAS SO CUTE!
WhiteLadyDragon chapter 20 . 1/16/2008
HUZZAH! Another masterpiece in the GX fandom is completed! It does me very well that they married. It was the right thing to do, and they both wanted to do it. Just the way I'd like to see it.

"But you fear the thought of marriage. Plus, you hate Royalshipping. Why're you happy?"

Because Zane is happy.

"Right...well, I'm glad you sealed the deal on this bag of crack, Fei. Pat yourself on the back; your crack is far more tasteful, compared to Miss Bi-P's."

It's your crack, too. Take credit where it is due!
Coffee Craft chapter 20 . 1/16/2008
whoo hoo! i can't wait for the sequel! i'm glad

you updated Fei! i was wondering if you could help

me with a story i'm working on. i'll tell you about

it later. Bravo for finishing yet another story.

and an amazing one as well. Jamison is no more right?

i. want. him. to. be. dead. he deserves to die. evil

man. well, cya in a jiff! and i can't wait til u make

the sequel!
KAISRE chapter 20 . 1/16/2008
Oh geeze that was a GREAT ending, well... supposed-to-be ending anyways.

The stork. Lmao. And ee Xander is so cute. Im going to draw fanart for him as a DA student. *squeals* And I want a Cyber End Plushie! 8D

Oh and I did write chapter 12 to OABAE, but I poured too much of my ideas into one chapter, so it lacks detail severely, and it doesnt have much explanation. Man I feel so bad . I plan on rewriting the chapter, but then again I dont want to. *rips at hair*

Well, I cant wait for the bonus chapters! x3

JellyBean chapter 19 . 1/3/2008
Please update son, PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE, PLEASE oh, and plese update The neighbors daughter 2 please. I can't wait.