Reviews for One Wild Night
Tori chapter 1 . 1/3
This is 100% of my LIFE rn. This is awesome
Lovely A chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I have to say, it was a good story. Blaise and Draco together? It's seriously a good match.

Thank you for this OS!
alykat14 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Great story! I love this pairing.
bubba rox chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Beautiful writing :) I don't often read this pairing, but I absolutely loved it! Keep it up. Just very few, slight mistakes in the writing, but overall, very very well writtened.I loved every single bit of it,:)(especially the no OOCness) One more thing, I definitely liked the explanation of their relationship, and the detailed writing.

xAIx chapter 1 . 3/26/2010

can't get over this, i loved it! (:
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Finally! A Blaise/Draco fic where Draco bottoms. For some reason they're hard to find. :) I loved it.
GhostsInDecember chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Shit xD This is one of the best one-shot's I've ever read :D Love the way you write ;) good descriptions and everything xD *presses the fav button*
DontCopyMe chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
ihearthpfanfic chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
wow...that was very interesting...

nothing I ever read before!

well done!
katekarson chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
This was so good, because it was very real and believable. I love your style and characterisations. Well done!

hellishlygood chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Jesus! that was so hot! the build up was brilliant! i love how you write. you are very tallented. it was realistic and sweet and hot all at once. i really loved it. you are a great writer (one of the best i have ever seen!). please keep this going. don't let it be a one shot! i am addicted to your words.
Ciiah chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Oh god! :D That was really hot. And well-written!

I just started liking blaise-pairings quite recently, and I have to say that I love it!

God work! :D
Jester08 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Great one-shot! Keep it up! _
Rude and not Ginger chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
I loved that! Sweet and hot! lol.
Finja chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
yay! i love this pairing! and THAT was definitely hot xD

please more!