Reviews for Equivalent Exchange
Guest chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Is it Edward Cullen? :O omg, what the hell has Cho done?!
goldacharmed chapter 10 . 9/19/2011
This story is really good! Very unique and a great idea to do the crossover story when their older. :) Cedric and Envy being the same person, that I never saw coming! Great job!
Paego chapter 10 . 1/25/2011
Yay for happy endings! XD
Paego chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
a character, played by Robert Patterson, had come back to life with the use of alchemy.

dear god, we have a Homunculis Edward Cullen on our hands, we're doomed. his pixie powers are too much!

(sorry if you like Twilight, that was just a joke I could not ignore)
D.J. Scales chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Okay nice job but seriously. The Language used by the sneak was that Really Necessary? If this is how Cho Chang is now then how is she going to act around Sora from Kingdom Hearts?
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
HUMAN TRANSMUTATION! O.o (Does Al have his body back?)
ShanaEdward chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Nice start
Anthony Stark chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
good job, I like it so far!

:gimme cake and pie! gimme gimme gimme:
Rethena Tydnalli chapter 10 . 1/29/2009
Wow, that was really good! I just wish we had met Ed and Al earlier, but oh well! Great job!
Fantasy's Reflection chapter 7 . 5/4/2008
Your writing certainly isn't bad, but there are a few areas you could work on.

You need a little more emotional intensity. Your writing about murders and death, but it's all a little too calm. There is a lot at stake, and you need to convey that in your tone. My suggestion for that is to read some murder mysteries and suspense novels (good ones) and pay attention to the little details of how they describe scenes and events.

Also, think a little more on how a person might honestly react in such-and-such situation. I don't know about you, but having someone suddenly summoned in front of me, or better yet suddenly being summoned, would make me more than a little freaked out.

Oh, and just a reminder, Show not Tell. It's always more interesting for the reader if they learn it directly. Granted, there are several events explained in here that have already occurred, so don't worry so much about those, but keep an eye out for that.

Just something for you to think about. You have some real potential in your writing.

I might check out some of your newer stories, since all writers (well, almost all) improve with time and practice.
Yuki342 chapter 10 . 9/22/2007
cool story, i do think the ending was a little lame too though.
miroku-has-darkness chapter 10 . 7/5/2007
i liked it you did a good job with a decent ending I just wish you put a little more elric in the story
AkitaFallow chapter 10 . 6/13/2007
It's not that bad of an ending! And I was right! teehee I wonder what they'd name their kid... probably Lily or James or somesuch... anyways, I loved this fic from beginning to end! Thank you so much for writing so well!
AkitaFallow chapter 9 . 6/13/2007
I'll bet you anything Ginny's pregnant... teehee! Anyways, really, really great chappie! I really like this fic! It's coming to an end though, eh? I look forward to the next (and last?) chappie, and I can't wait to see how Ed and Al get home... teehee! Anyways, more reviews when you update!
Caramello Kennedy chapter 10 . 6/6/2007
one thing i noticed was that you were calling it the sorcerers stone and somebody asked if it and the philosophers stone were the same thing. its only the sorcerers stone in the american version of harry potter, and it is actually the philosophers stone (ive read both versions of the first book and the american one had the order of some things switched and mannerisms changed...)

but i really liked your fic! though... its hard to find decent HpxFMA that i havent read because i Love crossovers...

:):):):):):):)