Reviews for Believing
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Aw so sad...and sweet at the same time. I love it!

T./V. :D
Lirenel chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I greatly enjoyed this story. I loved how you used the feel and memory of the fabrics to bring back Susan's memories. Very cool connection.
shilohs.plume chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
how very sweet and well written. i think it characterizes how susan reacted and acted very well, that it hurt too much to remember. very well done. the only thing i can say is that in the last paragraph, i felt like edmund and lucy's goodbyes, edmund especially, was underplayed and made to seem insignificant. it seems like you could focus on what peter did without making edmund seem unimportant or offhand.
Lola chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
This was a very well written story. I am new to Narnia fanfiction, but not new to the fandom. I enjoyed the ending, because you can believe that maybe someday Susan will get to see her siblings again. I will admit that The Last Battle is not my favorite book because of the way that Susan is dismissed. But this makes it believable why she doesn't want to trust in Narnia anymore.
figlia del Dio chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
I really liked this, and the way you used the fabric/crown thing to help Susan remember. It's a fresh perspective on her redemption.

PS, just one typo I caught, "She had fled form the look on his face..." I think form is supposed to be from. But that's just really picky. Anyway, great job, I really enjoyed it!
fledge chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Really, susan is by far the most interesting of the four. You are doing a fantastic job here, very touching and plausible. Ever thought of a fic showing her redemption? She does deserve it!
Farsight020 chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Very nice! I like it. Can I list it as a sequal/sidequal to Understanding? (Did you know that sidequal is a word? Because it is.) I really did like it.