Reviews for 3 Alarm Booty Call
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
So them!
Queen Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Simply adorable! loved the dialoge
Telepathica chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Cute; that word just about sums it all up. I enjoyed the dialouge...kept me interested. Well done! I love MulderScully fanfiction especially when done right. This one was done right, so I loved it. "Scully, I was groping you, I shouldn't have to warn you!" I liked that line. Special Agent Dana Scully isn't all that spontaneous, now is she?
SiriusBlack4Ever chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Adorable. I love that you've made the characters still seem in-canon here, despite the fact that this delves a bit more into their "relationship" than the series did at this point. Very funny, and very cute. I can literally imagine this scene being played out in my head as if it were part of an episode. Great work - this really makes me miss "The X-Files." :)
missscareall chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Hilarious!
Agentsassy08 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
that was funny. hahaha :P nice job
ruths chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
I don't usually read shorts like this, but you so totally nailed their rhythm that it's become one of my favorite stories! Fantastic!
Elisa chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Aw, this is so cute! Why don't you have more reviews?
fayzalmoonbeam chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
That was funny, sweet and sexy - and I could hear the dialogue from David and Gillian too. Great stuff :)
CrazyMaryT chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Don't care if it's fluff. Loved it. I think the whole tone is very playful just like I always thought they were. Thank you for sharing.
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
*fans self madly* Funny and hot! Marvellous combination, props!
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 5/21/2007