Reviews for Photo ID
psychoInnocent chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
lol XD Roxas, the overprotective cuz :P Axel is such a stalker, in the game, and in this story :P
Frenzied Flame chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
oh, Axel the stalker... lmao. I love how he had the ID card, its hilarious. And who knew Roxas was that obsessed with his sea salt ice cream?
finallyfound chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I seriously crack up every time i read this. No, seriously, it's like i'm having convolsions. It is very nicely written and I look forward to reading more of your work. Ice cream...that was priceless...
blueEMERALD chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
This has to be the cutest story I read all day! :D I laughed the whole way through! I really REALLY enjoyed it!

Nice work! _
RainbowSerenity chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Aww, as I said in that LJ comment, this was really cute. :D No matter what universe they're in, Roxas is always suspicious of Axel. xD

Keep on writing in this fandom! You've got an awesome start here. :D

Moogle Girl X2 chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
XD Roxas got glomped!

...I wanna see Riku dance around naked in his apartment...*shifty eyes*...Sora! XD

That was great, Brie-chan. Funny, funny! D

Moogle misses Brie-chan! *holds up Moogle, who's waving Riku's kitchen knife in the air*

Moogle: I'll kill you! I swear it, bitch!

Me: *pokes him in his fluffy back* _

WasabiLemon chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
"I'm going to meet him, and I'm going to kill him."

I laugh-snorted when I read that. XD

Every part with Roxas and his knife was hilarious!

It was super cute! Axel, of course, was awesome. Roxas was paranoid, knife weilding, and Riku-threatening, and it was great! Yay-ness.

TheDarkTraveller chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Wow! Amazing story. There were so many parts that actually made me laugh out loud. You portrayed the characters so well! Again, great story. :)
1066716 chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Ah! This is the one you were telling me about? Oh, honey...I don't know how many ways I can possibly say 'I love you' without sounding redundant...because it was wonderful! Firstly...I can't count how many times I started laughing with this! Just the /thought/ of Axel following Roxas around for an hour, Roxas growing increasingly more paranoid until he all but bangs down Riku's door looking for a safe haven...paranoid!Roxas for teh win.

And the writing itself was great! I could definitely get a feel of the character's and their personalities, and everything about it was wonderful! Thank you so much for this prettiful fic, it really made me smile!

ChaosHarbor chapter 1 . 5/21/2007