Reviews for Only In The World of Dragons
Gin-Sensu chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
GET A ROOM! OR OR OR A TENT!
Coquetry chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
This is a beautiful begining to what sounds like a great story. i can't wait to read the rest.
rachhulk chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
ou charlie is slowly but surely becoming my favorite weasley! ah he is like the perfect guy! and he's so cute :)
someonehurtme chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I love this! I've never read a George/Hermione before, but this is great. It's well written, romantic, and heartwarming. You rock!
x-Lazart-x chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I LOVE YOUR STORY! Its brilliant! Update soon!
Dizi 85 chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
oh my lord, it amazes me just how well all your stories are written,a nd you always make the characters and their situations shine with life.

I jsutcant wait for the next chapter.

With baited breath, Dizi
Daphne Dragon Quill chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
This is good update soon or you are in so much trouble!

~JRR~ ;D
CrystalizedHeart chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I never thought I would read a Charlie and Hermione fic but since I was writing this scene for my story including both of them I though why not. It was really great Amanda, I never thought I could like the idea of Hermione with a Weasley boy, but now I do. Great job! :D

-Mel-
ferretface92 chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Yay! I was wondering when you were going to put this up here. I love Charlie/Hermione now, you even got me into d/hr. Charlie is so adorable in this story, everything feels so right. Good Job!
triquetraperson chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Aw, this is very sweet. However, nothing can stay sweet forvever. I normally like Draco and Hermione together but this is a welcome change, not that I'm straying from my main ship but this is noce. It's very good and I hope you update soon!
805 | « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54