Reviews for Calefaction
Ephemeral Blossoms chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
This was really cute! I really like how you included Rukia's...lack of knowledge of human things; it really kept her in character, and it made the story funnier. This piece was adorable, and it has made me like Ichigo/Rukia (I haven't really ever been into Bleach pairings until more recently).

Just one quick edit though: I think you misspelled moping as mopping near the end of the story XD. I say this because, well...Rukia wasn't mopping the floor or anything, and I was slightly confused at first. Besides that, great story!
Lazy chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Cute...never thought of them going ice skating. That's rather...refreshing. And yeah, Ganju will never take over the Soul Society, and when he does, he'll hand over the reigns to me. Rukia seems...extra...something, I can't decide...maybe moody is the best. The writing style's pretty good, nice use of imagery. (Yes, I have an unhealthy love for ellipses, what are you going to do about it?)
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
That was a cool fic!

I enjoyed reading it!

Have a good day!
stud muffin chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
wot, i love rukia! even though i stopped watching bleach after episode 21 i think ., but neways, good stuff right here, most deff, long too . but it kept my attention, which is a rare thing indeed, must tell friends to read .
Artificial Starlight chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
That was a good read, I liked it! Even though I didn't watch all of Bleach you didn't need very much knowledge of it to understand this fic. You did a cool job! -. Yay for you.
Requiem of Flames chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
That's so cute...I absolutely love this pairing...Good Job!

-YS
KittiKat626 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
"I'm on to you and your brown beverage!" ... I love it! *Continues to giggle QUIETLY, so she doesn't wake up her little brother* I love this whole story, actually.

~KK
cat chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
you have talent, and a great storyline!

one of the better IchiRuki fics I've read!

but there's some spelling mistakes and errors, so I'd suggest you get yourself a proof reader who's good at english to proof read once you've finished. there's only a couple tho!
Kitty chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
um...Yeah. I told you most of this already...BUT I'LL REPEAT IT~ *coughs*funny! The ending is a bit...rushed? maybe..something just didn't seem right there...Can't put my finger on it, but it's just somthing that seems out of place...Anyways. HOT CHOOCLATE IS NOT EVIL! XD Wait. Pause rewind and freeze. HOT CHOCOLATE WITH MILK IS NOT EEVIL! THERE WE GO! HOT CHOCOLATE WITH WATER TASTES HORRID AND SHOULD BE TAKEN OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH! ROAR. *coughs* Um, aw. cute ending. Really seriously light fluff, but w/e. Yeah, so. i'ma cut this review short, cuz i wanna play RPG~ (*coughs* hehe. sorry)

~Much Love~

~Kitty
Nii-chan chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
THANK YOU NEE-CHAN! I love the story. Seriously. A few things were kinda iffy for me but I could ignore them. I still like how you were able to copy their personalities so well. THANK YOU!
Se-chan chapter 1 . 5/25/2007