Reviews for A True Series Of Unfortunate Events
TheTwinWolves chapter 11 . 7/12
I've read the books... and I have a hunch on what his plans are *growls* time to butcher me anime's Michael Jackson
TheTwinWolves chapter 10 . 7/12
you'd know Itachi, wouldn't you...*mutters about pedo assholes and hawks icily *

still... dam cliffhanger

[*snort* reference and pun all in one!]
TheTwinWolves chapter 9 . 7/12
must..resist...puppy-eyes...
*crack*
and, nope. I lost...stupid weakness for cute things...

And Itachi? best not to piss her off any more, trust me
on another note, Lacrymose is really similar to lachrymose, which means- tearful, tear inducing, sad.
Lake Miserable much?
TheTwinWolves chapter 6 . 7/11
*holds up a vile of red-ish liquid and some pocky* potion to wipe certain memories anyone?

[poor Itachi, curiosity killed the weasel it seems, and stupidity killed the kitty...*mutters about almond flavoured milk*]
TheTwinWolves chapter 5 . 7/11
*Gib slaps you with a wok* they're not related, so your safe.

on the other hand * looks at hands* not sure if its the left or right, but anyway, This is really an enjoyable story! and having on read the books, it's interesting to see the differences.

And don't worry Naruto, your not a sushi-chef...bu I am curious on who 'Count Orochimaru's' troupe is.

[I have my suspicions]
futuranna chapter 7 . 4/17/2015
an accident ? they thought it was an accident? yes i can see how that played out in his mind, he was chocked to death by a frog with a chain for tong and he just so happen to sit completely still will he was at it.
bloody idiots!
futuranna chapter 6 . 4/17/2015
damn it! i was so happy when you put weed in this story but then you go and kill jaraya! no fair no fair at all
futuranna chapter 2 . 4/17/2015
i was on the floor when orochimaru was mocking naruto. i fell terrible but it was funny
narutonarutolove chapter 16 . 9/5/2013
i realized the moment i read of the happy pretty house and the decaying mansion across the street, that this story is very muched based on that movie with Jim Carrey (its been years since ive seen it, i know the title has a Lemon in it, i think) The story wasnt that bad, i liked it, -smiles-.
mehh.droopy.L chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
I LOVE this story! They are all wonderful! kisa & Ita-kun are so cute!
Skylin19 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Hmm...interesting?...I hope it keeps my attention.
Kkas chapter 16 . 10/17/2011
I...love your style. I don't think it's anything I've ever come across before. Neither the story. It seriously had me gripped! The inserts actually worked really nice for the most parts...The way you set dialogue out was a little confusing but once I had it down it was quite easy to follow. So, all that's left is to praise you some more! I loved the characters, the 'spiritual' inserts, the flashbacks, and the story slowly unravelling...you definitely have a knack for that. And it was funny and heartbreaking all at the same time. And it was one of those stories you couldn't leave even if you tried.

So thank you for that 'riveting' tale. :) It definitely killed much otherwise boring time.
tourmalice chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I've read this story like 5 times already. Im gonna read it again.

You. Miss. Are a genius.
LightOfTheUniverse chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
Incest! -extravagant pointing and general gesturing- dirty dirty incestuosness! Such talented fingers tainted! -overdramatic faint- haha loljks. :D great story, my love! -thumbs up-
Imochen chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
...

sushi cutter?

...

oh, orochimaru, how stereotypically crude of you to say.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »