Reviews for Flow of Life
Silverspyre chapter 1 . 7/25
"Prologue"
Neverknew chapter 36 . 7/7
While I was reading chapter 36, I started singing the Kpop song called "Breakdown" by Super Junior M then I noticed the part where Breakdown was underlined! I didn't look at the name of the chapter so I was surprised! I must have magical powers or something!
Raizanna chapter 46 . 4/27
I loved this story, mostly for the elements of truth and reality in it. You DO get punished when you don't obey orders, you Do get second chances, and you DO get happily ever afters. Nice to know there's a writer out there who can relate fiction to reality. Kudos!
giselleg chapter 46 . 4/7
Great story! And I loved the ending. Great job, and well written.
The Blaze of Hestia chapter 1 . 4/1
well written
lizziehanley chapter 46 . 3/19
hey i'm still confused...why does makoto have blue eyes?
Do you have an obsession with the number 2 because every chapter I've read so far has been " two hours later" or "two weeks". Great job by the way, love reading this
Hollydeamon chapter 3 . 2/20
Great chapy!
theeuniverse chapter 46 . 1/14
I love how you fused Naruto's speech and Sakura's labor there! I almost cried. I wish they had a boy though.
I love have u write your stories, keep up the good work ;)
FiresDance09 chapter 46 . 12/13/2014
Okay you left a few questions, first off, what did Jiraiya and Tsunade tell Naruto that he couldn't tell Sasuke? And what's the significance of the baby having blue eyes?
Inlovewithships chapter 12 . 11/30/2014
There's only one thing to say... That was a VERY VERY stupid move, Uchiha-Teme -_-
denny441 chapter 46 . 11/29/2014
I have read a lot of fan fiction for awhile but your story tops all of them. I am glad that you wrote this story I have been searching for a good sasuke and sakura love story. So thank you. I really liked how you had a lot of events happen made the story a whole lot interesting. Didn't like the pregnant part at first but you did a very well job with the progression of it. When sakura lost her baby I literally stostoped ready and was like holy crap no way. So you are a very good writer I have not read the sequeal but I know it is really good. Thanks May your enemies be strong to keep your skills sharp
sinfullyseen chapter 46 . 11/24/2014
:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) why does makoto have blue eyes? is this some sort of a sakura - sasuke gene effect? anyways, THANK YOUUUU! for sharing this world to use. it's nice to see your characters be in love and all. i like it that it's not just about sakura and sasuke, that it's about all of them really. but seriously, what does makoto have blue eyes? what happen to sai and his feelings *i really feel... something.. for him.. pity? dont'know* pleasse write again soon. if not, well, we're still grateful for this work. thank youuu.
Fringia chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
Hey, 62 kg is really few for 180 cm height. Muscle is heavy! Sasuke should be at least 70-75 kg so he won't be a living skeleton.
The story is quite good, by the way. :D
3,274 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »