Reviews for Flow of Life
THIS IS TOP YEAH
BurningAkira97 chapter 1 . 4/16
This was amazing! I enjoyed every second :')
Neko-Tenchi chapter 8 . 4/8
No! She she STILL loves him! NO when is she gonna get over him and realise she's too good for him
Neko-Tenchi chapter 5 . 4/8
I hope for some rivel action. But sakura's personality is AWESOM
Neko-Tenchi chapter 3 . 4/8
I am LOVING her uncaring attitude! THANKYOU SO MUCH! If Sasuke likes sakura now, he's gonna have to wrok for it, not the other way round, serves him right that stuck-up-jerkface-meanie-arsehole!
Neko-Tenchi chapter 1 . 4/8
I seriously hope she isn't all over him and remembers to retain some self-respect.
ILoveSxS chapter 46 . 3/28
Finally I finished this! It took forever! Why does the baby have blue eyes?
NuraHikari chapter 18 . 3/11
I'm reading the story for the third time. it's so good. I always seem to come back to it.
MW chapter 46 . 2/16
I've never reviewed on any of the stories here..but I just had to review on this..
Beautiful story..definitely, the best I've read..I was hooked till the end in spite of it being long..in fact, I think I liked that it was long..because the whole story didn't feel rushed..
But I liked it most because your story felt very realistic..even though the manga has moved on quite a lot now, I can still imagine this happening towards the end..
And your writing is very good..don't give up on it ever :)
Too bad you've lost your interest in Naruto because the manga and anime are really good right now..
Anyways, I really enjoyed reading this story..got to say you've captured the essence just right!
Good Luck with your future work.

P.S: Though really, I was hoping for an explanation of the blue eyes? :/
hplvr15 chapter 46 . 1/31
amazing story! but why does the baby have blue eyes?
toncow chapter 46 . 1/28
ot so much good. it drive me crazy and cant abandom to read it. i cant even sleep. i read it over eight hours and dont do any homwork... damnnnnn.. however, why their kid has a blue eyes. what going onnnnn?
TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno chapter 46 . 12/16/2013
Wow. They got married and had a mystery baby all in one chapter. Well...on to the sequel!
TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno chapter 45 . 12/16/2013
Finally. Tenten's wedding:)
TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno chapter 44 . 12/16/2013
Haha finally. It was about time Sasuke and Sakura had some good times together. I liked their day of happiness :)
TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno chapter 43 . 12/16/2013
Sweet potatoes are so yummy. Kakashi is so funny...and uh...Sakura nad Sasuke are really chummy XD I rhymed...
3,256 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »