Reviews for Flow of Life
Okay... where to start?

There are glaring grammar mistakes that would make even an average 7th grader flinch.

Sasuke is incredibly OOC, especially when he tells Sakura of his plans after he defeated Itachi.

Sakura is moody and unstable and rude to Sasuke, which those who read the manga would know is also OOC. She loves him, and despite him leaving she would always accept him with open arms, even after he tried to kill her. Sakura knows the darkness within Sasuke better than anyone else, so why is she being depicted as a rude and immature scorned ex?

Also. Why did Tsunade give her the day off, only to make her come back in right after dismissing her after a long shift and then making her come back in and observe Sasuke?

It doesn't seem well thought out.

I'm hoping it gets better from here because I'm desperate for Sasusaku and the 3k reviews made me think this was actually a good story.

I hope I'm not disappointed later on.
This was an amazing story and will never ever forget this... It made me laugh, it made me happy, annoyed, and I just enjoyed this so very much! Thanks for writing this.
sugarplum2498 chapter 12 . 7/13
Sasuke is such a weirdo lol
sugarplum2498 chapter 11 . 7/13
I hope sasuke doesn't use her feelings against her ;~;
sugarplum2498 chapter 10 . 7/13
Gosh golly, can't wait til they have sober sex
sugarplum2498 chapter 9 . 7/13
Yikes!
sugarplum2498 chapter 5 . 7/12
RIP
sugarplum2498 chapter 4 . 7/12
Woooo good job Sakura keep ur cool, almost naked sasuke must be very tempting ;~;
sugarplum2498 chapter 3 . 7/12
Better start that seckshall tension train
sugarplum2498 chapter 2 . 7/12
I kind of hope Sakura stays mad at him and doesn't fawn all over him because then Sasuke will get the hots for her because that's how it works
sugarplum2498 chapter 1 . 7/12
About to binge read ur story! I'm super excited and it's got a great first chapter!
Lilli chapter 46 . 6/24
Is the baby really sasuke I'm a little confused
3,293 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »