Reviews for Flow of Life
Anonimo chapter 1 . 1/16
Conti
CountryBaby93 chapter 44 . 1/3
I feel like this ending is more about the others then sasuke and sakura. It feels like we havnt gotten anywhere with them at all. Just... Jumping to a happy ending.
ItIsMeQueen4aday chapter 40 . 12/17/2017
Sakura is a huge cunt in this! I think Sasuke should not only leave the village again but find a woman who will appreciate him and return his love!
Guest chapter 36 . 10/22/2017
There's things I don't get and things I find incredibly annoying. I'm not understanding how Sasuke ever "used" her. He didn't even like her up until the events of this story so that didn't make any sense. I'm also not understanding why you're making Sakura out to be this clingy, selfish, bitch. You can't make anyone love you if they don't which is my opinion is what Sakura was trying to do to Sasuke. Yea Sakura loves him, but that doesn't mean he had to love her back. She also has a nasty unnecessary jealous streak that shows when he said he eas going to look for a girl to help rebuild his clan, again just because she loves him doesn't mean he has to love her back, he had the right to look elsewhere. For her to go into that depressed state and mope to Naruto and then act fake afterwords wasn't fair. That isn't Sakuras personality. I think you missed it off by a lot and eas pushing your own personality into this story which isn't a good thing. Other than that the plot ia nice and all, I just didn't appreciate how you were protraying Sakura as this whiny baby who throws a fit until she gets what she wants.
Blossom-in-Bloom chapter 32 . 8/20/2017
what happened to her kitten?
Fiona chapter 46 . 3/28/2017
Ok,... I loved your story! Is there a sequel? What's with the blue eyes? You must explain this!
mariawalker112 chapter 46 . 3/27/2017
Did Shikamaru ever get his memory back...just wondering anyways great story and i love the ending.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/12/2016
Okay... where to start?

There are glaring grammar mistakes that would make even an average 7th grader flinch.

Sasuke is incredibly OOC, especially when he tells Sakura of his plans after he defeated Itachi.

Sakura is moody and unstable and rude to Sasuke, which those who read the manga would know is also OOC. She loves him, and despite him leaving she would always accept him with open arms, even after he tried to kill her. Sakura knows the darkness within Sasuke better than anyone else, so why is she being depicted as a rude and immature scorned ex?

Also. Why did Tsunade give her the day off, only to make her come back in right after dismissing her after a long shift and then making her come back in and observe Sasuke?

It doesn't seem well thought out.

I'm hoping it gets better from here because I'm desperate for Sasusaku and the 3k reviews made me think this was actually a good story.

I hope I'm not disappointed later on.
Guest chapter 46 . 7/15/2016
This was an amazing story and will never ever forget this... It made me laugh, it made me happy, annoyed, and I just enjoyed this so very much! Thanks for writing this.
sugarplum2498 chapter 12 . 7/13/2016
Sasuke is such a weirdo lol
sugarplum2498 chapter 11 . 7/13/2016
I hope sasuke doesn't use her feelings against her ;~;
sugarplum2498 chapter 10 . 7/13/2016
Gosh golly, can't wait til they have sober sex
sugarplum2498 chapter 9 . 7/13/2016