Reviews for Custom robo mishaps
RPMercenary chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
So was this story meant to be focussed on these friends playing cruel practical jokes on each other? Well, since this is classified as a "Humor" Story, I won't give my usual rant on matching the appropriate character personalities. If people came to me asking for advice in a Custom Robo fic, one thing I would definitely say is to not use the characters from the game for the sole reason that the Hero does not have a predetermined name, which causes some people to just call him "Hero" and others to just make a name up, neither of which give it a feeling like the game, as everyone gives him a different name when they play. It just affects the feel of the story.

A practical jokes story could be based on any game or movie or anything. You could have done it anywhere, but you chose Custom Robo. Therefore it would normally be appropriate to give it more of a Custom Robo feel. This would require more attention to be put into the battles. The excuse could be that it's just a "joking around" story, not meant to have any serious tone to it, but you made steps towards developing a plot with the members of the Z-syndicate, so if you're going to take those steps into making it a Custom Robo fic, you have to take the other steps that go with that and take a few breaks from the humor to give some attention to the Robos and Robo battles.

This story would be worth continuing if in future chapters you decreased the dialogue and developed the plot a bit further. The pranks on each other would be ok if just to keep the Humor part active, but if you're going to have a plot, you have to put some focus on places besides just the comedy.
devandonet223 chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
Needs a bit of work but besides that, it's good. Are you gonna update any time sooner?
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
It's alright, except you might want to elaborate on the battles. Otherwise, I look forward on what happens next.
tonotsay chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Oh this is funny!
tonotsay chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
Hey, hey, update! Its good.
ENGetY chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
Great chapter! I hope to see the next one!
ENGetY chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
This is funny! I've got to read the next chapter!