Reviews for So a Cat Walks Into a Bar
lemon-lime-whispers chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
A great fanfic that I'm so glad I discovered!
Pheonee chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Such a clever, clever little story. I love the little references and wordplays you threw in (and I'm very proud to know what the "home-made faun suit" refers to!), such as "they all think I'm a queen"-it took me two reads to fully appreciate it, which I think is how all good wordplays should be.

A very detailed, witty fic, and overall an amazingly enjoyable read. I can't get over how CLEVER it is; so finely-woven. I'm still chuckling. xD
Moon Shadow Magic chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I'm still chuckling! Michigan as in Rag? (and it was Mouse who had Prospects!) Even if I know little about ballet, or jazz, or drinks, or Chandler (and I have just had an education in all four) just the scratched surfaces are enough to release hearty amusement. Any awards are deserved.
AyaArale chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
wow I really enjoyed this oneshot. [:

not only that, I am very pelased that you did your research on ballet! Its very hard to find good fanfiction writers in the PT fandom who actually do their research on this amazing art. Or a writer who actually knows who Marius Petipa is.

Good Job!
chocolatebearturk chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Never thought the cat could become such an interesting character. And I like the way you threw him into one of those old stand-by scenarios. He really took to it well. I could picture him doing exactly what you wrote here, which is good for realism. I also admire how well-read you are. Really adds to the experience when you encounter a lot of themes and influences within a story. Good work!

Have happy writings! (And try to write about more than FMA? I'd love to see how you do in other areas!)
Thoughtless7 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Very, very cool. Good thing he found love before he got too drunk. It's always more fun to be drunk in numbers.
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
... How do I say this, it's strange. Not in a bad way; it was very well written, and I did like it, but the concept itself is strange. Though it's a cute idea.